• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item and Pokerus Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porgon-XYZ

Wut are you saying?
I need a Power Herb and a Focus Sash bad!

Offering:
Items with high collecter value.(You can get like 100,000 Dollars with some!)

mew777

hey everone i need more leftovers. im willing to trade legit rare candys, legit choice items and got some life orbs and also a few toxic orbs aquired through the battle subway points and lots of trades.

deceebs

nubcake
Got it dw!

Last edited:

shinygroudon232

I plead the 5th!!
i'm in need of like, 4 pp maxes. I don't really have much in terms of items, but i can breed anything and have multiples of all the trios, except the genie guys. pm me if interested.

Gethin

In desperate need of x10 Kelpsy Berry. Anyone have some please pm me and I can offer you some female DW pokemon or some legendaries from 5th gen.
Can also offer pokerus.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Looking for: A Leaf Stone and a Water Stone.

Offering: Rare Candies, Star Pieces, Nuggets, Pearls, Heart Scales, RageCandyBars and lots of other items. Just ask for specifics.

PM me.

Cetra

Ash got 26 years, Liko won't, recency bias fanboys
I need a claw to evolve Sneasel.

Twilight Gallade

The Gallade of Night
Need: A Water Stone, Leaf Stone, and Dusk Stone.

Willing to give: Deepseascale, Deepseatooth, Dubious Disc, Magmarizer, Razor Fang, Reaper Cloth, and Thick Club. I could also offer a Pokemon with Pokerus if you so wish as well.

PM me if you're interested. I'll be on for several hours.

Last edited:

Imperviousman

Ultimate Breeder
Have: Fire Stones, Moon Stones, Heart Scales,

Want: Dusk Stones, Leaf Stones, Water Stones, Shiny Stones, dawn Stones, will also trade DW pokemon for them

I have these DW Pokemon all female

Dratini
Buizel
Lotad
Oddish
Aerodactyl
Spearow
Farfetch
Shinx
Belllsprout
Stantler
NIdoran F
Starly
Pidgey
Magikarp
Poocheyena
Corphish
Doduo
Growlithe
Zubat
Shellos
Bidoof
Execute
Murshana
Darmanitan
Tailow
Skarmory
Hopip

Last edited:

pkmnfn

DW Breeder
offering thunderstones for rare candies (they are legit- black city market/black market XD)

PM for trades

Last edited:

oriclion

oldschool breeder(l)
Desperately seeking for a POWER BRACER!

I'm offering:

-Shiny UT Gyarados lv.30
-Shiny Drifblim lv.49
-DW Mareep, DW Poochyena, DW Igglybuff, DW Kangashkan, DW Hoppip
-Bulbasaur with Sassy Nature lv.29
-Japanese Charmander with Dragon Dance lv.6
-Charmander egg
-Japanese UT Totodile lv.1
-UT Pichu lv.1 (nicknamed "Sunshine")
-Wynaut lv.24
-Japanese Swablu lv.10
-Female Smeargle (nicknamed Snoopy) lv.15
-UT Chikorita lv.1 with Sunny Day
-Sudowoodo lv.20
-UT Cherubi lv.20
-Lickitung lv.28
-Archeops (nicknamed Chikenatum) lv.40
-UT Anorith lv.25
-UT Hoothoot lv.5
-UT Croagunk lv.29

PM ME PLEASE!

White FC: 1506-6170-1185

Metagross-

Trader/Breeder
I have many items, chekc my shop down in my signature. I am looking for leftovers.

shinygroudon232

I plead the 5th!!
I can trade a legendary pokemon with pokerus for an ut modest nature hg/ss rayquaza. I can also offer leftovers, as well. pm me if interested.

Ixin

I have 4 lucky eggs for trade. Pm me offers. I like eggmove pokes and IV bred with natures.

Beck

Soul Suckin' Jerk
I'm looking for a Choice Specs.

I can offer any starter or fossil Pokemon in return. I also have the Pokedex completed, so if you want a base Pokemon then you can ask, and I'll see what I can do.

I also have a male Adamant Rivalry Axew with an IV spread of 31/31/31/x/31/31 that will otherwise go to waste. PM me if you're interested. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.