• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item and Pokerus Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurogane

Looking for a light orb. Willing to infect any pokemon with pokerus. Pm with offers. Thank you!

Poke Whiz

BurningEarth Clan Me
I have any tm you want in exchange for an adamant shiny rayquaza

shilenj

Looking to infect a Pokemon with Pokerus. If anyone has Pokerus, let me know if there's a possibility I can trade with you.

Last edited:
I'm looking for the following items:
-Life Orb
-Choice Specs
-Leftovers
-Shiny Stone
-Upgrade

I can get any breedable pokemon as shiny (RNG). I'll trade 1 for Upgrade+Leftovers and 1 for each of the others.

Edit: already organising trades for all the items.

Last edited:

D.Dusk

I'm looking for a Water Stone.

I'd offer you my Male DW Poliwag if you're interested, or you may PM me for other offers. :]

camster12345

Edit: Got one

Last edited:
what i have:choice skarf/choice specs/life orb/etc.
any pokeball
evolution stones
any power items
what i want:beldum impish lvl 1 with stealth rocks/archen modest with earth power/dragon pulse/dream world gliscor impish if you have these then offer something.PM me your offer.

lucaflo

I'm looking for evolutionary stone, mainly moon stones
I have some pkmn to offer :D PM with an offer
PS: I have pokerus too

pwnswitchclik

Alakazaminator
I'm offering 3x dragon scales, 2x deepseatooths, 2x deepseascales, a magmarizer, a protector, a heart scale, a dubious disc and an up-grade. pm me for offers.

Luis_Sera

I have plenty of BP for battle subway items
1x Stick
1x Black Flute
1x Magic Coat
2x Metal Powder
1x Quick Powder
1x Electirizer
2x Magmarizer
2x Razor Claw
2x DeepSeaScale
4x Reaper Cloth
2x Dragon Scale
3x Dubious Disc
3x DeepSeaTooth
1x Miracle Seed

After what is in my sig

Graal

I'm in search of the tm 90 , life orb , focus sash , choice scarf & electric gem. Pm me if you have it and include what you want :)

flameblight

sunstone

Trade completed. :D

Last edited:
I'm looking for a Focus Sash, if anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated. Please Pm me for offers.
Edit: Trade completed! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.