• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item and Pokerus Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

adhvikshetty

All battle subway items and most other items up for trade:) Pm for offers.

Last edited:

Luis_Sera

Offering

All Battle Subway items are available (my girlfriend earns me a lot of BP)
2x DeepSeaScale
3x DeepSeaTooth
2x Dragon Scale
4x Dubious Disc
1x Electirizer
3x Everstone
1x EXP Share
1x Lucky Egg
3x Magmarizer
3x Metal Coat
2x Metal Powder
1x Miracle Seed
2x Metal Powder
2x Razor Claw
5x Reaper Cloth
1x Stick
1x Thick Club

1x Black Flute
8x Heart Scales
1x Oval Stone
3x Sun Stone

Check my shop in my sig for further details

marcjames07

I have pokemon with pokerus.

looking for Johto or Kanto Starters.

PM ME

FC Black: 0991 2909 2873

Marionette

Looking for a pokemon with Pokerus. I don't care what kind, just one with pokerus is all I need, I would very much appreciate it. - Thanks

Curvee

|-PokemonMaster-|
I have a bunch of Master Balls I have absolutely no need for about 3-4 of them~ XD; A few additional Exp Shares, some Leftovers and such as well as 2 Rocky Helmets and other items I also have tons of Evolutionary stones~ If yewr wondering how I got so many Master Balls simply read my sig~ :3 The answer is in it~ PM me with offers I am not looking for items mostly but. The one's I am looking for are the Subway ones or Life orb ect~ Or shinies or even near flawless Pokemon's and such. But either way just PM me with what yew have to offer and I'll say If im interested~ :3 Its worth a try im not picky XD~

Last edited:

hugokyremrayquaza

Event Hunter
i can offer power anklet
shell bell
big pearl
heartscale
star piece
adamant orb
amulet coin
big root
blackglasses
bright powder
dark gem
dragon fang
dragon gem
dragon scale
duibous disc
evitolite
expert belt
fire gem

Last edited:

Alerion

Straight outta Johto
Im looking for any pokemon with spreadable pokerus. Pm with what you need and hopefully we can work something out :)

azuresoul

trick room user
I am looking for heart scales and leftovers

i give dw pokemons for 2hearts cales or 1 left overs if females 3 heart scales and 2 leftovers

i have

eevee
gligar
mareep
vulpix
poliwag
ludicolo
lickitung

Can give any Battle Subway item you want, just name it and ill get on it tonight! Would love to get a pokemon with pokerus in return, or anything else good :)

Ausgirl

Offering:

UT GAMESTP Entei
Togepi with perfect IVs in SP.A and Speed x3

LF:

Masterballs (1 per Pokemon)

Last edited:

jaisey89

Shiny Hunter
*got them now thanks*

I'm looking for 3 dusk stones, preferably attached to shinies! I have most items, Pokerus, and a few events to trade in return.

Pm me with any offers and requests!

Last edited:
Can trade all the Battle Subway items! PM me see if we can work out something :) Can also give ONE masterball

Status
Not open for further replies.