• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item and Pokerus Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

adhvikshetty

Can offer most items and pokerus. Looking for 5th gen shinies, ut legends. If the offer is good enough I will offer up to 6 items.

Luis_Sera

I have these items for trade

All Battle Subway items are available (my girlfriend earns me a lot of BP)
2x DeepSeaScale
3x DeepSeaTooth
2x Dragon Scale
4x Dubious Disc
1x Electirizer
3x Everstone
1x EXP Share
1x Lucky Egg
3x Magmarizer
4x Metal Coat
2x Metal Powder
1x Miracle Seed
2x Metal Powder
4x Razor Claw
5x Reaper Cloth
1x Stick
2x Thick Club

1x Black Flute
8x Heart Scales
1x Oval Stone
3x Sun Stone

Please check out my shop for further details

slugger57

I smell a Lawsuit...
looking for brightpowder and leftovers. PM me what you want for them.

Messiah601

if anyone would be willing to help.. pkrs pls?

searching for someone with pokerus, any pokemon will do. have most pokemon in black but nothing super impressive to trade.

FC: 4341 3942 2842

I can trade mostly all the battle subway items (just name one and I'll see if I have it, if not I'll get it) and can trade one masterball!

Seraph*

Hey everyone! I am looking for TWO King's Rocks and am willing to trade any of the following:

-lvl 15 UT Liberty Garden Victini (for two)
-A DeepSeaScale and DeeSeaTooth (for one)
-A Dubious Disc (for one)
-A Dragon Scale (for one)
-A Lucky egg or two (for one or two)
-A Razor Fang or two (for one or two)
-A Heart Scale or two (for one or two)

Or I am able to trade and breed any breedable pokemon or give PKRS or I have tons of berries of various types. Feel free to mix and match if you have two King's Rocks you're willing to trade. Please PM with questions or offers- thank you!

EDIT: TRADE COMPLETE

Last edited:

Typhlozel

Typhlosions #1 fan.
I have the following up for sale if anyone needs them;

Heart scale x3
Rare Candy x5
Leftovers x1
Sun stone x1
Fire stone x1
Moon stone x1
Water stone x1
Leaf stone x1
shiny stone x2

Please make me an OFFER or say what you have that you're willing to trade. online now so I can trade at any time.

Last edited:

Jakesmoe

Need a salac berry, asap. Will give a chained shiny from diamond to the first person to give me one. Friend code is 1248-9492-4614.

Messiah601

looking for pokerus, any pokemon will do. on EST usually up late. willing to make an offer for pokerus, really don't have anything incredible yet but maybe something you need. have an extra master ball if that will seal the deal. PM me if interested and willing to trade for pokerus

Last edited:

pkmnfn

DW Breeder
I am trying to get 99 rare candies for perfect IV checking. I still need 38 more. PM wants. I can pokeshift, breed DW pokemon, etc.

dittomainia

Pokemon Breeder
my items for trade...

Damp Rock, DeepSeaTooth, Dragon Scale, Dubious Disc, Electirizer, Heat Rock, Icy Rock, King's Rock, Lucky Punch, Magmarizer, Metal Coat, Protector, Reaper Cloth, Smooth Rock, Thick Club

sweetness

sweet but powerful
hi i am looking for rare candies and two master balls i have a total of 8 shines on platium that i am willing to trade

Looking for 2 Damp Rocks

slugger57

I smell a Lawsuit...
Looking for:
EV training Items. (Already have the Powe band and the Power weight)
Muscle band
Life orb

Offering: ( All are UT or day care raised)
DW Gligar w/ X-sciccor, Rock slide, Agility, Baton pass (Can teach EQ upon request)
Pichu w/ Volt tackle, Encore
Ferroseed w/ Leech seed
Zoura
Torchic
Turtwig

And if you don't want any of those pokemon just tell me what you do want and I will try to get it.

dittomainia

Pokemon Breeder
my items for trade...

Damp Rock, DeepSeaTooth, Dragon Scale, Dubious Disc, Electirizer, Heat Rock, Icy Rock, King's Rock, Lucky Punch, Magmarizer, Metal Coat, Protector, Reaper Cloth, Smooth Rock, Thick Club

Status
Not open for further replies.