• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item and Pokerus Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Looking for a master ball

Ulicies

Mild Monk
I'm looking to collect as many master balls as possible! PM me with requests, and I can try to trade for items or pokemon (except shinies).

woogfroo

I'd really love a Light Ball.

I'm willing to trade any of the evolution stones or items (metal coat, razor claw, king's rock, etc.) for one. I can infect whatever I give you with pokerus as well.

azuresoul

trick room user
looking for a life orb pm me

jmora8888

Engraved Sin
Hey guys, i'm looking for a focus sash, let me know what you need in return. i have all sorts of pokemon, i have pokerus as well. just let me know what you what, thanks!!

ThePandaPunisher

Puppy Trainer
Anybody feel like trading TM75 Swords Dance for a few minutes, then I can trade it right back?

KnyfeStab

PSN: blakk21
I want to get rid on some legendaries in my box:
Palkia UT lvl 70 Sassy
Cobalion T lvl 51 Hardy
Entei (Not Event) Ut lvl 40 Serious
Azelf (NN Adam simon) UT lvl 50 Modest (GONE)
Latios T lvl 50 Quiet (GONE)
Latias UT lvl 40 Relaxed
Mewtwo UT 70 Relaxed (GONE)
NEW
Event Mew FAL2010 Mew Level 9 Timid (Wants 2 items for it)
SMR2010 Jirachi lvl 49 Calm
Ho Oh lvl 58 Naughty
Latios Timid nature lvl 45 (Want male egg move pokemon that i don't have)
Timid UT Lugia lvl 75
Latias Naughty lvl 35
I will trade these for 1 item each unless I said otherwise.

I still got these for trade. My main want is a Focus Band and a Cutsap Berry. message me if interested.

GlaceonQueen

<- Pure Delight
Wanted: Dusk, Water, Dawn, Thunder and Shiny Stones.
Offering: Dw females, EM males, and I can infect PKUS

Nitrax

Devourer of Pies
Hey, I need a Pokemon with Pokerus, maybe two. PM for negotiations. =)

PsychicPsycho

I'm looking for evolution stones of all kinds (except Oval Stones). I'm not having much luck finding them in dust clouds.

Also, looking for a few masterballs.

I've got a number of unobtainable pokemon and white forest pokemon, as well as all version exclusives to offer in return (excluding legends).

Last edited:

dittomainia

Pokemon Breeder
my items for trade...

Damp Rock, DeepSeaTooth, Dragon Scale, Dubious Disc, Electirizer, Heat Rock, Icy Rock, King's Rock, Lucky Punch, Magmarizer, Metal Coat, Protector, Reaper Cloth, Smooth Rock, Thick Club, Up-Grade

I have just about any item available and can infect Pokerus

ctom42

Bug Gym Leader
Looking for 2 life orbs. I have evolites, fire stones, thunder stones, and PPups, as well as any DW female in my sig. PM for trade

K'yoril

Wannabe RNGer
Im looking for all the Power Band and Weight, and can offer: DW Shinx, Vulpix, Tangela, Darumaka, Outrage Charmander, Shiny Mightyena(T), Shedinja(T), Audinou, Touched MYSTRY Mew, Dracometeor Jirachi (but will need clones of the last three)

Please pm me if interested

Last edited:

threexl

luna_3_valley
i have alot of extra evo stones aswell as like 4 light balls ,12 masterballs, tons of power items choice items and the otehr battle subway items message me with offers

Exiled

One with fire
I need as many leftover as I can get will give egg move pokemon in my sig plus the ones that are not there yet

bob517

Shiny Hunter
I have tons of items masterballs exp. Shares lucky eggs etc. Just go to my trade ship for what I want

rickyjuh

Hi, I'm new here but I am actually here for one reason. I want the pokerus virus, tell me which pokemon you want or which item, I can offer my last masterball or a level 65 Hydreigon (with draco meteor). I don't understand the PM thing?? Has it something to do with messages?

Status
Not open for further replies.