• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item and Pokerus Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.
im looking for a leaf stone. however, its for a 4th gen game. pm me for offers.

anjuju

Lover, not a Fighter

etchii

Looking for PKRS asap!

PM me with offer/request.

Eeveemaster

Amemoth Fan :D
Anyone can spare me a Focus Sash or Life Orb?

Larry

Have:
Masterball (2)
Power Items
Choice Items
PP Ups
Rare Candies
Life Orb
Leftovers
Gear Station Items

LF:

Most Legendaries
Johto Starters
Mudkip
Sinnoh Starters
EVOLUTION STONES

Message Me!

Last edited:

wazzzzza

Average Joe..
looking for a focus sash. i have the legendaries from hg/ss, platinum, and pokemon white. i also have a lot of evolution stones if you them.

RaeRae2

I'm looking for a pokemon(Any pokemon,I don't mind what it is) with a pokerus and that aren't hacked. Pm me please if you do have a pokemon with pkrus. ^^

_2old4this

Items for trade:

Am Coin/Exp.Share/Hrt Scale/Mcho Brace/Lcky Egg/Mastr Ball/Lftovrs/ANY SUBWAY ITEM/Any Berry/Any Evo Item

Chayra

Claws of Fury
Looking for Leaf Stone. I just restarted my Pokemon White so i don't have much to offer.

jellywolffy

<Hunting
Got some 228 with pokerus, see my sig. for what I want.

Willicus

I'm just looking for a Fire Gem.
Is anyone willing to part with one?

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
I just caught a shiny litwick yesterday, but have no Dusk Stones... :( Can somebody please trade me one? I can offer lucky eggs and heart scales, and hopefully something else if you don't want these. PM me.

teh_original_pikachu

Don't use my avi -_-
offering pokerus for battle subway items VM/PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.