• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item and Pokerus Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corroded Arceus

Shiny Hunter
I need some extra masterballs. Can trade some decent DW nature females (Eevee and Vulpix) plus some other good natured pokemon.

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
Need a life orb. Will trade pokerus, dw pokemon, or anything else you may want just pm me

TFTaylor

Looking for a Life Orb.

Have DW Abra, Have a few female but mostly Male (timid or modest). I believe they have high IV's in speed and SpA (new to the whole IV so not entirely sure). Can even throw Pokerus on your choice.

PM Me if interested

Last edited:

Lubu195

Pokemon Collector
I'm looking for a dawn stone and pokerus can trade whatever

KiltedTrainer

Guardian of Asgard
I've got some items up for trade:

amulet coin
black belt
expert belt
exp. share
hard stone
icy rock
macho brace
poison barb
ring target
smooth rock
oval stone
pass orb (2)
Razor claw

Also have various Plates, but will likely only trade some of them. If you're looking for any in particular, let me know.

I can also likely offer some evolutionary stones, but let me know if you're looking for any, like the plates.

For any of these items, please feel free to pm me and offer away. I'm looking for all sorts of stuff, so I'll look at any offers.

I may be getting more subway items soon, too, (I can get you any item that's up to 16BP right now, just let me know) so if there's anything you're looking for on that front, let me know.

(Preferred wants for rarer items would be shinies/dw females, rarer pokemon, etc)

Steph Shion

Ground Gym Leader
Looking for a Dusk Stone. Will be willing to trade 1-2 Pokemon from my shop.

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Looking for 1 of each EV reducing berry, can offer various things. Best offers I have include; shiny leavanny, EV trained dw ninetails, masterballs, and various other pokemon and items

TFTaylor

Im looking for: Power Bracer, Power Anklet and Power Lens.

Will trade DW F Abra for each one (Or DW M Abra with high IV in SpA and Speed with Modest or Timid nature)

PM Me if interested.

Last edited:

KanadianCarnage

Trading pokerus for: Fresh Elekid W/hammer arm, and ice punch
Nature doesnt matter
Ability doesnt matter

Please pm me if your interested!

gabriels1010

King Scizor
trade item

I want the item : Gracidea for my Shaymin!!!

and i have :

Pokerus:
Zapdos PKRS
Tropius PKRS
Zorua PKRS
Phione PKRS
Yanma PKRS

Last edited:

Glaceon_Lover

Fire Type Gym Leader
I need a Life Orb, just ask what you want and ill see if i have that :D

ae1013

I'm looking for an expert belt. PM me if you have a spare and we can work out a deal.

lovetheangelshadow

One heck of a Nobody
looking for a dusk stone...I got lots of other stones...
EDIT: Mission Complete

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.