• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item and Pokerus Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TFTaylor

Trade completed!

Last edited:

aroningi

I just traded all my BP for an Focus Band mistaking it for a focus sash. So If anybody have maybe a spare focus sash for me then I could trade my focus band for it or maybe work out some other deal. PM me please

MewTwoEx

Metagross Master
Need: A light Ball for my Pikachu in Black/White.
Please send me your offers. I have loads of items and pokemon (I would be willing to part with a shiny too), and can give Pokerus too.
:)

Ravi

I really need a masterball for RNG purposes as i'm just now getting in to RNG. I don't have much as far as items go yet but I could trade a level 50 reshiram or 52 zekrom, or a thundurus for it. PLEASE HELP. VM or PM me if you can. thanks!

Shoobie

Eeveelution Master
I'm in desperate need of a thunder stone and a water stone, willing to trade poke's for it^^

Kehris

<3 Ghosts
Items I need:
1x Dusk Stone
1x Dawn Stone
1x Leaf Stone
3x Moon Stone
4x Water Stone
2x Sun Stone

I have Thunder Stones and Fire Stones. If there's something else anyone is looking for, just ask and I'll see what I can do.

PM me if interested.

Last edited:

himynameisAD

Lucky Trainer
looking for most resist berries, especially chople, wacan, occa, haban and charti berries. i can offer a lot of flawless RNG'ed pokemon that are obtainable in white version, also pokerus, starters, gear station items, etc.

Shoobie

Eeveelution Master
Looking for Light Clay, and a Water stone still. Willing to trade poke's for them

richm88

shiny hunter
im still looking for gracedia,im offering pokerus on a pokemon as a swap,please PM me if interested

Ariel89

Sand Team Master
Hey,

I am currently looking for:

All of the POWER items (Power Anklet etc.)

And...

All of the CHOICE items (Choice Scarf etc.)

I have a range of Pokemon on offer. Also a range of items. I am content with using any of my Pokemon - for the simple reason I am desperate for these items.

If you can transfer the items with Pokemon that I don't have on my White, then I will look at raising my offer.

I'm very eager to get my hands on these items ASAP, so PM me if you can be of assistance.

Aquaa

Looking for Power bracer and Power anklet. (attack and speed ev's +4). Willing to trade pretty much anything, I have a huge resource of different Pokemon from all gens, as well as many items. PM me if interested :)

Glaceon_Lover

Fire Type Gym Leader
I really need a dusk stone please :D i can offer you a pokemon with PKRS, so you can ev train all of you pokes!

Chimecho3000

Looking for a Lid Fossil.

Have Lucky Egg, Thunderstone, Moon Stone, Sun Stone, Dusk Stone, Shiny Stone, Dawn Stone, EV reducing berries, and super-effective reducing berries. Will attach the item to a hatched Tirtouga.

Last edited:

vandalisor

LF Life Orb and Focus Sash

PM Me for deal plz

gregjammer

Feather Trainer
lf: a thunderstone.

have ft: dawn stone, shiny stone, fire stone, dusk stone, all gems...

pm/vm me if interested...

edit: nvm. got one in-game, not by trade... thanks anyway...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.