• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item and Pokerus Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

palkia37

pokemon breeder
I am looking for the power belt, band, and weight.

wiskeydrinkr

I need a thunderstone! Will trade; dawn stone, leaf stone, oval stone, prism scale, shiny stone, sun stone, water stone, or a master ball for it. Take your pick. It will also be attached to a first gen starter of your choice.

Rowt

I just accidentally transferred a Dragonite through the GTS holding my Lucky Egg, and now I need another. Can someone transfer me a new Lucky Egg? I can offer 3 Pokémon of the listed below:

-All the starters
-Zorua
-Eevee
-Tauros
-Aipom
-Nincada
-Kecleon
-Growlithe
-Houndour
-Poochyena
-Magnemite
-Machop
-Mareep
-Sableye
-Spiritomb
-Wobbuffet
-Trapinch
-Ponyta (DW)
-Wobbuffet (DW)
-Duskull (DW)
-Houndour (DW)
-Lotad (DW)
-Lileep
-Aerodactyl
-Armorith
-Tirtouga
-Archen

Please help, I'm desperated

mia100

Hi I'm looking for a light ball. PM me with what you want for it. I can breed most breedable pokes, have pokerus, japanese dittos etc.

Milockle

I have Pokerus! And I want to share it. PM with offers and we'll work something out. ;)

Hi i am looking for a light ball, i can offer: legends, starters, and I can breed for natures or egg moves.

xJeremyx

hello guys im looking for this items:
Red Cardx2
Leftoversx1
focus sashx1
Cell Batteryx1
absorb bulbx1
i have to offer:

pkrus

dw femaleS:
larvitar@
wailmer
lapras
skitty
natu
caterpie
delibird
likitung
goolden
miltank
pidgey
ralts
houdom
meditte
skarmory
glameow
tentacool
eevee
shinx
relicath
murkrow
cacnea
abra
clamperl
murkrow
munna
corpish
pachirisu
tangela
tailow
hopip
surskit
sentret
ladyba
tropius
zubat
exxecute

just let me know if u have an item which im looking for by PM with the poke that u want

MangoSplash

Captain Goose
Looking for Power Lens and Power Band! Please lemme know if you have one of either to trade

Raeipa

Dirge in the Dark
Looking for:

- Light Ball
- Scope lens

I can offer:

- Pokerus
- Rare candies
- Leftovers
- Evolution stones (limited)
- DW females
- Shinies

Feel free to PM me for more details

ryanvunguyen

I'm looking for a few Leftovers. I can offer up some Korean pokemon up for trade... Zorua, Oshawatt. I can also go out and catch any that you'd like on a Korean Black Version. VM or PM me if interested.

Jahromi

I'm in need of a grepa berry. I don't really have much to trade for it except for pokerus, so if anyone has one, I would much appreciate it.
EDIT: Got one from a trade elsewhere, no longer need it.

Last edited:

himynameisAD

Lucky Trainer
still looking for a dark gem. leave me a message please if you can have one to trade.

MajalGuy

Any chance someone could be kind enough to give me one Kelpsy berry?
EDIT: If so, please PM me.

Last edited:

Axel55

What is this?
Looking for choice items
Offering:
Dw females
Eevee w/ wish yawn curse
dieno w/ dark pulse
pm me with offers

Status
Not open for further replies.