• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item and Pokerus Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

joewilke21

Mirror B. Forever!
I am willing to trade alot of my items, I have 3x Leftovers, 1x Power Anklet, 1x Power Lens, 2x Choice Band, 1x Power Bracer, 2x Dusk Stone, Reaper Cloth, Electrilizer, 1x Power Belt, Sun Stone, Shiny Stone, Moon Stone, Leaf Stone. Message me if you want any of these, Looking for Any type of Shiny pokemon.

Nebbio

NINJA!
Looking for a Water Stone. Offering various items like Rare Candies and PP Max and leftovers. Maybe even a Master Ball. PM me.

Last edited:

ZombieDeviant

Berry Master
Looking for Leftovers and Choice Items. I'm offering multiple Scraggy w/ Drain Punch, Timburr w/ Drain Punch and Mach Punch, Pichu w/ Volt Tackle and various other pokemon and items. Pm me with offers.

ChrishMC

Looking for Pokemon with Pokerus for gens 4 and 5. I can trade you 2 DW Female Pokemon for them!

DW Female Pokemon:

Eevee
Poliwag
Vulpix
Tangela
Tropius
Goldeen

PM me! :)

Mars91

I know lots of people are looking for them, but I need some water stones, fire stones, and thunder stones.
I can offer any combination of
1. Pokerus
2. DW females: eevee(any nature, egg moves: yawn + curse or wish), poliwag, vulpix(timid), poochyena, smoochum
3. Any 1-5th gen starter
4. Any battle subway item, and electrizer, shiny stone, sun stone, heart scales, everstones, any gem, etc
Willing to negotiate. I have other egg move pokemon and items. PM me~ Thanks! ^-^

Last edited:

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Trading

Black Belt
Black Sludge
Brightpowder
Choice Scarf
Draco Plate
Dragon Fang
Everstone
x3
Expert Belt
Exp.Share
x2
Flame orb
Focus Sash
x4
Ghost Gem
Ground Gem
Hard Stone
Lax Incense
Leftovers
x4
Life Orb x8
Magnet
Mystic Water
NeverMeltIce
Poison Barb
Power Anklet
x2
Power Bracer x2
Power Lens
x1
Quick Powder
Sharp Beak
Silk Scarf
Silver Powder
Soothe Bell
Spell Tag
Dawn Stone

Heart Scale
Pearl

Shiny Stone x3
Sun Stone x2
Dire Hit x2

hade15

i am looking for 3 water stones i have all breedable pokemon,pokerus and a masterball

Hey,
I have the Jirachi you are looking for! It is the event Jirachi (from HG SS) and I am looking for a Rayquaza with Pokerus if possible.
PM me if you are interested

hade15

I am looking for power items, stones and a pokemon with pokerus. willing to offer event pokemon (All in my Sig)

PM me if interested

JoshuaMunoz

Blue Goo.
I have Pokerus. Looking for POWER ITEMS.

Hi all,
I'm looking for a Chople Berry. In return I can offer rare candy, pp max, power items, evo stones, pokerus, various dream world females and egg moves.
Pm me with offers!!
Thanks
-Tacos

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.
I'm looking for a ligit Haban Berry, if possible, 2.

I can offer Chople Berries, Kasib, Masterball, and others things, or Pokemon.
also i can find the Resistance berries possible in-game if you want any of those.

MangoSplash

Captain Goose
Still looking for a razor claw! Please PM me if you happen to have one to trade

Tomreal

I have a Lv.1 female Zorua with Pokerus. Willing to trade for any legendary event Pokemon excluding Arceus.

Last edited:

ddombek

I also have thunderstone, leaf stone, fire stone, sun stone, masterball, prism scale...eevees, mewtwo, regirock. Just looking for pokerus

addman999

Looking for a Light Ball desperately

Have Shinies
Druddigon
Golett
Tynamo
Ralts
Machoke

Make me an offer, willing to negotiate

Status
Not open for further replies.