• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item and Pokerus Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

flygonisok

Poke-Guitarist
I have every item to trade for pokes with specific gender. PM me please

JMS719

I have Fire Stones, Oval Stones, Pokerus, and other items to trade. I'm looking for Battle Subway items to trade.

pwnswitchclik

Alakazaminator
I have a dawn stone to give, I need help with evolving a pokemon of mine, pm me if anyone is interested.

howintensive

Hey, Looking for some Water Stones. I have multiples of every other stone, so we can make an even stone trade. If stones aren't your thing, I have several Lucky Eggs, King's Rocks, you name it. Also, I'm new so I don't know if this is the appropriate place, but I'd also like to trade for some Pokemon as well. (They can be holding the Water Stones) I need a Ho-Oh, and any of the in-game gen IV legendaries (ie #480 Uxie- #488 Cresselia, I'd prefer either Dialga or Palkia, but I'm not picky) I have all starters, a few other legendaries; you name it, I probably have it. We can also mix and match Pokemon and items to make it work. I'm open to dummy trades (example: Palkia and Patrat for Charmander and Squirtle) to make trades a little more fair. Sorry if this is too detailed, as I said before, I'm new here. PM me to make a deal.

Cap'n Totodile

I know it's really hard to come by but I'm looking for a light ball on my Pokemon white I have 3 event Pokemon and some other regular Pokemon that are harder to come by please I want a competative pikachu on my team but that just isn't gonna happen without a' light ball :,(

Hiroto

Poke Breeder
I am looking for evolution stones (Water, Leaf, and Dusk). I have Pokerus and extra Lucky Eggs. I can also breed any breedable Pokemon, and I have some Dream World Pokemon as well.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Looking for a Power Bracer. I have many DW females that I can breed for you, and about two dozen rotting in my PC that I'm trying to get rid of. PM me if interested.

Sorapol

Hello everyone im new to the forum however im looking for any victini or zorua =o i got pokerus pm me or my skype sorapol2 more fast i guess there =D

(·-·)(o_O)

oh hai there
I got pokerus and some DW pokes
Looking for the power items.
Ex. Power bracer, Power weight, etc......
PM me if interested

Tehero

Like A Boss
Looking for battle items, offering DWF Eevees, DWF Poliwags, DWF Dratinis, a master ball, and DWF Skorpis

fusionzekrom

I'm back! :)
In need of a water stone. I can offer sun stones, thunder stones and toxic orb. VM me to negotiate a deal. I need it asap...

FireChick

Does anyone have some sun stones they can spare? I want to evolve my Petilil, but I already used my last one on a Cottonee. I have lots of other items to give in return, like wings and some relics. PM me if you want anything in return, but I can't be on much because I'm using my dad's laptop.

alldaypokemon

Looking For a Water Stone. Have Pokerus and other items up for trade or pokemon if you want. Really need this Water Stone though.

White FC: 3052-9785-9418z

cloudn1n3

i need pokerus!! i can offer some pokemon lvl1 hatched like magnemite, zorua, growlith, bagon, aron, khankaskan, eevee, rhyhorn, magby, elekid, snowrunt, gible, scyther, gothita, gastly, let me know pls!!!

janeee

Decent trainer
EDIT: trade complete

Last edited:

Sway

A Beautiful Enigma
I need a choice band or choice scarf. I have pokerus a half dozen nuggets and lot of non-legendary Pokemon. Let me know what you want and we can work something out. I have a good team but just don't have the patience for battle points.

Sorapol

I got pokerus zoruas, looking for victini or any legendary you dont need .o. skype sorapol2 to do it faster i guess or pm me o;
if you have a shyni or a ev train pokemon as well i accept (first i need to look if its a trained poke thought) =o=

Status
Not open for further replies.