• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item and Pokerus Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zanny

Cosplayer
I'm looking for a masterball or two.
I have evolution stones and a bunch of pokeman to trade.

PerishCount

I can give away any starter (except Treeko) with Pokérus. I can also let it hold one of these items:
PP Max
Rare Candy
Lucky Egg
Exp. Share

I'm looking for:

Shiny Pachirisu (Female)
Shiny Minun
Shiny Buneary
Shiny Oshawott

Thanks~ PM me if you're interested~

dark_murasame

OG Trainer
i have 5 kelpsey berries

need 11 kelpsey berries

have a bunch of pokes with egg movies pm if interested willing to trade some of the egg move pokes with the 5 berries let me know.

Looking for a water stone.

Got plenty of items or breedables pm me and we'll sort something out.

Lookin for life orb and leftovers. If you hav both of those I can give a shiny flawless beldum (only if u hav at least two of each otherwise it will just be a shiny one)

ebevan91

Need:

Leaf Stone x2
Water Stone x2
Fire Stone x2

Request items or Pokemon to breed.

mogan3

Wanna trade
still have lots of items pm me if u need one and we can work out a trade

sterlingarcher

Danger Zone
Looking for a Power Lens

Can offer DWF Pichu, some DW Eevees (Males), Cyndaquil, Zorua w/ Dark Pulse, or any of the following items:

Hold Items: Adamant Orb, Amulet Coin, DeepSeaScale, DeepSeaTooth, Destiny Knot, Dragon Scale, Dubious Disc, Eviolite, Expert Belt, Exp. Share, Float Stone, Grip Claw, Lustrous Orb, Protector, Quick Claw, Razor Fang, Reaper Cloth, Ring Target, Rocky Helmet, Scope Lens, Shell Bell, Soothe Ball, Up-Grade

EVO Stone: Dawn Stone, Dusk Stone, Dusk Stone, Moon Stone, Moon Stone, Prism Scale, Prism Scale, Shiny Stone, Shiny Stone, Sun Stone, Sun Stone, Thunderstone

Let me know if you can help, thanks!

narceo3

pokerus

I'm looking for any pokemon with pokerus. I can trade and nonlegendaries. I have a lot of pokemon I can breed for you. PM me with offers please.

mogan3

Wanna trade
need any item just pm me and i can give it too u also got pokerus pokemon can spread it to ur pokemon if u wantt

ebevan91

I have a spare King's Rock if anyone needs it.

MRxSATAN

demon trainer
dont need it anymore

Last edited:

Glog1234

Willing to trade a Leaf Stone, Moon Stone, Shiny Stone, Sun Stone or other various items for a Thunder Stone.
If someone has an untrained Jolteon I'd be willing to trade other pokemon or items for it.

Centipod128

Looking for: Reaper Cloth, Razor Claw, Razor Fang, and a Magmarizer and Electrizer.
Giving of one item: A DW pokemon.
For all: A event shiny legendary dog.

TheMrJokster

Closed. Kudos to the fine woman who had the item I needed :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.