• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item and Pokerus Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRW

Starmean
looking for evolutionary stones pm for trades

also looking for life/toxic/flame orbs and white herbs

scyther wouldnt be bad either

Last edited:

coachdance

Looking for a power band, can offer a rare candy or vitamins

mogan3

Wanna trade
i can give alot of items i almost5 have all of them pm me if ur lookin 4 items i might have it

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
I need choice specs, a focus sash, and 3 leftovers, if anyone has em :/ VM me if you have any that I can have cheap.

Floette

Fennekin
I am offering the following items and possibly others but you need to let me know those:
Moon Stone x2
Fire Stone
Leaf Stone
Shiny Stone
Thunderstone
Sun Stone
Dawn Stone
Prism Scale
Electirizer
Razor Claw
Razor Fang
Metal Coat
Dragon Scale
Destiny Knot
Ring Target
Float Stone
Smooth Rock
Poison Barb
Dragon Fang
Expert Belt
Spell Tag
Sharp Beak
Magnet
Leftovers
Brightpowder
Nevermeltice
Big Mushroom
Charcoal
Soft Sand
Blackglasses
Black Sludge
Scope Lens
Eviolite
Quick Claw
Miracle Seed
Big Root
Mystic Water
Rare Candy x2
PP Up x5

Looking for any Castform

Looking for Choice Band (the Attack one iirc)

Offering DWF Heracross.

AxelWolf

Arcanine lover!
I am looking for a water and moon stone to help complete my Unova Pokedex. I can infect any of your Pokemon with the Pokemon virus or infect any of what I have and give it to you!

Last edited:

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
I have all Battle Subway items. Looking for DWF I don't have.

krux23

im looking for a pokerus any pokemon im new domnt know how to get it just now figured out about it lol im sure i got what u want just pm me and we will see...

GOONBUG

The Elusive War-Owl
offering pokerus and other items for Power Band, Power Anklet, or Power Weight... PM me

I'm looking for any of the 4 colored shards for move tutors in BW2.
Offering ANY AND ALL subway items (one per shard)
and any Evolution Stones or any Gems.

Also have Lucky Eggs, Heart Scales, pretty much any other item you might need. Please PM me (I'll even give you a shiny if you give me just one of each color)

Ashrynn

Need Water Stone, Moon Stone

Offering: DW Nidoran (M)+(F), Houndour, Torchik, Cyndaquil, Chimchar, Treecko, Squirtle

Items: Dust Stone, Shiny Stone x 2, Sun Stone, Heart Scale, Trade Evo Items

Last edited:

jaguarlineman

Looking for Water Stone

Offering: Charmander, JP Tepig

Items: Dusk Stone x3, moon stone x2, sun stone, thunderstone x2, Trade Evo Items

Please message me.

krux23

in need of a pokevirus, got a pretty good deal for the virus if anyone is interested i only have soulsilver... any pokemon just need the virus idc who u give me aslong as it has the virus on it...

Mr.FusRoDah

Anyone looking for gen V pokerus?

Status
Not open for further replies.