• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item and Pokerus Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
I need a focus sash and a choice specs. Focus sash is my priority though. I can offer around half the starters, most in-game legendaries from most regions, and some non-ev trained high levels.

ninjakiwi82293

I am currently looking for the Power Weight, Power Lens, and Power Band. Here's what I've got for trade:
King's Rock
Lucky Punch
Razor Claw
Quick Claw
Gems (Ground, Steel, Grass, Poison, Water, Electric, Rock x2, Dark)
Dusk Stone
Ring Target
Sun Stone
Exp. Share
Shiny Stone
Heart Scale
Scope Lens
Moon Stone
Type powering items (Hard Stone, Silk Scarf, Poison Barb, Soft Sand, Dragon Fang, Spell Tag, Sharp Beak, Never-Melt Ice, Miracle Seed, Charcoal)
Rare Candy x4

I also have
An event Arceus from the "Befriend a Pokemon" Global Link Giveaway (Lvl. 100)
An event Mewtwo from the B&W one year anniversary (Lvl. 70)

I can also give you Pokerus.

PM me if you are interested.

Last edited:

Arvis

looking for evolutionary stones. cann offer pokerus, trade evolution help, and several pokemon. for genv games only

coachdance

Looking for any power items, except power anklet. PM for offers

TRW

Starmean
I have most items you may be looking for... looking for dwfs.... willing to trade items pkrs and dwf vulpix's for other dwf pokemon

mogan3

Wanna trade
have almost all the items all i want is events, dws, or shinies pm me and ill see if i have tht item

JAMMER823

i have pokerus,alot of breedables,& even some DW i can trade. im looking for any shiny that you dont need or want any more. pm me and we can work something out

x-sayrie-x

In need of any of the EV-enhancing items obtained from the Battle Subway (excluding the Power Lens) and a Light Ball.

I will be willing to infect any Pokemon with Pokerus in return, plus a few DWFs including Vulpix and Eevee.

PM me if you're interested~

Scullion

Trade Gentleman
looking for ev reducing berries, offering power items

Floette

Fennekin
Looking for power lens, can offer many items, please PM

Chaos L

God of the New World
Hi!
I have a masterball up for trade. What I want back is an english arceus or a japanese flawless ditto. If you want I can infect the pokemon holding the masterball with pokerus. I can attatch the master ball to a rayquaza. PM me if you're interested.

richi3f

Bug Catcher
I'm looking for (non-hacked) Leftovers. I can trade a couple of Battle Subway items.

Edit: I'm also looking for a Chople Berry.

Last edited:

mogan3

Wanna trade
have lots of items to trade just ask me and i might have it

devildog201306

Event Collector
I am Looking for a Light ball for my black game, If anyone has it i would be greatly appreciative if i could get it :)

AdamIsASpy

Looking for EV Braces (Def, Sp. Def, Atk, and HP). I can trade version exclusives to White with Pokerus, PM me if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.