• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item and Pokerus Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cybra

hi im looking for subway items and evo stones i have pp items and EVd pokemon also a collection of evolution items that i can trade just pm or vm what you got and we can work something out

shinymanmick

Too Good For Words
hi i am looking for rare candies and will trade pokerus or power items in return

Lockette

Competitive Player
Moved to more recent post.

Last edited:

JAMMER823

im looking for a couple master balls if anyone has a spare laying around.i can offer pokerus,lucky egg,up-grade,dubis disc,dragon scale,electrizer x2,oval stone, all gems,
heart scale,magmarizer,kings rock x2,razor fang x2,dawn stone,everstone x5. i can even do a combination of like PKRS on a DWf poliwag,vulpix or DWF impish gligar with an item
if you want.pm with offers

Beek09

Pikachu trainer
I got alot of items up for trade. Specially: Masterball x2, Lucky eggs, Exp.Share, Evolving stones etc...

arnez22

Im looking for the tms: sunny day and earthquake. I'm offering items, stones or pokerus. Please and thank you :)

Last edited:

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.
I'm looking for a Masterball.
I had a spare one, but my little brother stole my game and caught a Whynut with it.
I can offer some other items, pokes, ect, or the Whynut. lol.
pm me.

Last edited:
i need a choice scarf and life orb please!

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
I don't know if the Soul Dew has been released in BW 2 but I am looking for one ^_^ I can offer Light Ball, Life Orbs, Rare candies and such Even Pokemon :D ^_^ PM Me and Thank you :3

AxelWolf

Arcanine lover!
I am offering PP Ups, PP Maxs, Rare Candy, Master Ball, Sun Stone, Water Stone, Shiny Stone, Dusk Stone, Dawn Stone, Silver Powder, Rocky Helmet, Reaper Cloth, NeverMeltIce, Mystic Water, Metal Coat, Magmarizer, Lustrous Orb, Griseous Orb, Electirizer, DeepSeaTooth, DeepSeaScale, Choice Scarf, Amulet Coin and Adamant Orb. I am seeking shiny Pokemon, shiny flawless or near flawless Pokemon. PM me if you are interested.

coachdance

Looking for a power band

Got DW eevee's to offer

Mr.FusRoDah

Looking for
metal coat
red card
eject button
rocky helmet
life orb
air balloon

can offer Water stones, leaf stones, thunderstones, dusk stones, and maybe other stones in return

pm if interested.

Looking for evolutionary items. Especially a Fire Stone. Can offer any breedable Pokemon. I'm also prepared to evolve Pokemon if you prefer

Atheology

Novice
Looking for a Prism Scale, can primarily offer the Dream World females in my Sig.

ninjakiwi82293

I am looking for a focus sash. I have a lot of items so just ask and I'll see if I have it. I have evolution stones and tons of rare candies.
I also am willing to trade an event Arceus from the GL giveaway, and an event Mewtwo from the B&W 1st anniversary event. PM me if you are interested. Thanks!

Sawk

Needs leftovers and POKERUS POKEMON badly!
Offering any starters but don't have any shines. From Gen 1 2 3 and 4.

richi3f

Bug Catcher
I'm looking for a Water Stone. I can offer Pokérus, Lucky Eggs, King's Rocks, DW females, Power Weight, Power Belt, etc. PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.