• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item and Pokerus Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ulicies

Mild Monk
Hi! I need like 8 PP Max, lol. I'll get about 6 or so when I play Black 2 in the coming weeks, but I would love to trade for 2-4! I can offer Pokemon or items, but I don't have any Shinies or Flawless to offer.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
@rivcarmelo-Not mini-modding but generally making a deal is done through PM's or VM's. But anyway

What I have

Pokerus
Level 15 Keldeo
Level 50 Darkrai
Level 50 Victini
Level 100 Reshiram
Level 100 DW Arceus

All of these were obtained by me legitly but I will be trading clones.

I have all of the Battle Subway item
I also have a few evolutionary items

Look in my sig

A Vullaby
Any DWF I don't already have.
Any Evolutionary items
Any interesting Events that are American.
Any DW Events
Aany interesting Egg Move Pokes.
Any intersting shinies (No Red Gyaridos)
Any Dream Radar Legendays (these are top-priority)
and a Tornadus to get Landorus I can clone and tradeback if wanted.
I don't care if the pokemon you give me is cloned. Because chances are the stuff I give you will be cloned but please no hacks

Mare

CHANSEY hunter!
I am looking for the following items:

Power Bracer
Power Belt
Power Lens
Power Band
Power Anklet

Flame Orb
Life Orb
Air Balloon x2

Choice Scarf
Choice Band
Muscle Band
Focus Sash
Focus Band
Choice Specs

I have the following items:

Dusk Stone x2
Electirizer
Fire Stone x2
Leaf Stone x2
PP UP x11
Rare Candy x7
Reaper Cloth
Sacred ASh
Shiny Stone x2
Sun Stone x4
Thunder Stone
Up-grade
Water Stone

Bluemiracle

Biologist
Offering evolutionary items and BP items.

Looking for any female flawless larvitar/pupitar/tyranitar.

PM me if interested

!jirachi!

3/4 dead...
i can trade a pokérus pokemon. and got all evolution stones and other evolution things lol :)

i'm looking for a dwf dratini/dragonair/dragonite

and some other things im my signature :D

Jarekx123

I have master ball and various other items for trade including power items. Looking for a chimchar,staryu, togepi, and pikachu. Pm me with offers.

abdulmuhsee

Looking for an Enigma Berry and/or Starf Berry. Enigma Berry can only be gotten from an event Darkrai, and Starf Berry can only be gotten from winning 203 battles in a row on the Battle Subway (which is just time-consuming). Have a flawless Chansey with Seismic Toss and a couple shinies I could offer for trade.

Hkao

***completed***

Last edited:

DcMyth

Field Marshal
I have a female oshawott with pokerus and a shiny gible with pokerus I'm looking for a shiny mew for gible and the white legendary dragon from unova starts with an r... Forgot how its spelled can trade only on Sundays

ChaseYoung

Knight of Ren
I have several pokemon with pkrs for trade: Axew, Vullaby, Zorua, Ducklett, Bouffalant, Golduck, Crustle, Aron. I'm looking for a legit event Mew or Jirachi. I like shiny pokemon too.

phantom16

i'm looking for the thick club for marowhak. I don'y have too much, but the standard items you get via playthrough. pm with what you're looking for and i'll see if i have it

Jarekx123

I have master ball,and power items up for trade. I'd like a togepi or cacnea, or any of there evolutions. Might accept other offers. Pm me.

Jao

Lv. 100 master!
Looking for magmarizer, pm me if you have one.

CameronSt

Awakened
Looking for a douse drive for my Genesect in B2, Might be willing to trade for a legendary or something, pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.