• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item and Pokerus Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikafleg

Twenty-Six!
Not to be rude, but no one wants the AWESOME items I offered earlier??? I'll give like 3 or even 5 items for one legendary!!! Anyone have extras?????? I can also give you pokerus too!!!!

ZakRs1

Completionist
Trading Masterball for Electrizer.

M1sty

Pokemon Breeder
I'm looking for a liechi berry on 5th gen. PM me and make me an offer, I can offer any item you can purchase at the battle subway.

Omegaman1144

Seeking razor claw. Will trade adamant extremespeed dratini with marvel scale (DW) ability. I also have razor fang and many other items that I could trade for it.

Pikafleg

Twenty-Six!
Hi, I'm looking for any of the berries that weaken super effective attacks!!! I'll trade some of the items I mentioned a little earlier in this thread for them, if anyone wants!!!

jimboslice856

Fire Trainer
im looking for 19 red shards i can offer many things in return items dwf pokemon egg move pokemon pm me to discuss ne help would be great thanks!

General Nonsense

Star Glider
I have a lot of shards of all colors. PM me if you want any.

Team Legend's Dragonite

W1nN!n6 you mad o.0?
looking for a tomato berry, and focus sash. have masterball, and other items. pm me if you can trade these

Xerneas

Hey :),
so I most certainly have every item somebody would want and I also have over 300 BP left...
I am looking for DW females, IV bred and soft resetted PKMN (Event Entei and Raikou, Tornadus Timid/Naive/Hasty/Jolly).
I dont want a PKMN, if:
- it was Hacked/RNG abused or cloned.
- it was bred using a quick hatch cheat.
- a flawless Ditto was involved
- an AR was used to check the IVs of the egg.
- Pokecheck was used to check IVs of bred PKMN, its fine if it was used for soft resetted PKMN.

Last edited:

Victory★Star★

Mega Victini?
Looking for Pokerus if you have please pm me also looking for someone who has a Custap Berry on DW.

kikoman

Looking for Leftovers! Can offer pokerus, DWFs listed in my sig, and some IV trained pokemon as well, PM to discuss.

EDIT: Got some Lefties!

Last edited:

keving9012

Looking for any pokemon with pokerus. Don't have too much to offer as I just recently got the game, I'm around the fifth gym badge so if you can think of something I can get from where I am and trade it to you I will.

Raeipa

Dirge in the Dark
Looking for a lagging tail.

Can offer:

- rare candies
- masterball
- Ganlon Berry
- PP Up
- Leftovers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.