• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item and Pokerus Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dukkee

Needing Deep Sea Scale (or Huntail). My list is in my sig, ask when you're PMing me if you're looking for anything not listed.

EDIT: Got it.

Last edited:

Poke Trainer J

I need some Tamato Berries, PM me If you're interested in trading off several.

Lt. BLEU™

Top Class Lieutenant
need few tamato berries....can offer...deep sea tooth lucky egg dawn stone dusk stone heart scale(s) leaf stone moon stone shiny stone sun stone thunder stone pm with offers

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
hi, im wondering if someone can trade me a light ball? since there happens to be none in black 2 i would appreciate one =)

leondavid101

elecrizor needed. i have pokurus i can spread or have a spare master ball i dont need.

leon

ethanecstasy08

looking for other starter pokemon from any region. I'm kind of new to this, but I have the fire pokemon from johnto, leaf pokemon from hoenn (sp) and water pokemon from kanto. looking for any of the other starters or master balls. I'm pretty far into the game so I have a lot of stuff I can trade. but like I said I'm new to this, so I don't really know how to do the whole trading online. have soul silver currently.

Looking for someone who can sell me evolution items. I will be looking for a lot, in return I can get you EV training items such as protein, iron, PP up, etc.

joewilke21

Mirror B. Forever!
I have ALOT of EV training Items for trade, Powe anklet, Power brace etc..... PM so we can discuss a trade :)

Last edited:

Keera

Eeveelution Fanatic
Does anybody have a spare King's Rock they could give me? ^^; I want a Politoed.. Or if you could go ahead and attach it to a Poliwhirl, that would be great! But it's perfectly okay if you don't want to~
I don't have much but uhmm... I have some DWF's I could try and breed for you! And I also can breed Tepigs and Oshawotts. If any of that sounds interesting, please PM me c:

amoriandis

I have all the bp items for trade have like 4k points saved up :D will trade for caught yourself random shinies and UT dream world females that I don't have :)

ronin cruor

Hi guys, I am new to pokemon games, havent played since blue and red versions. I just bought black 2 and did not know you can't get an electizer... I already found and elekid to trade for, but need the electrizer to evolve to final stage. I don't have much I can offer besides trading a magnemite from Virbank complex or a magby, im not sure how items are traded, but I rly want the final form of electabuzz, (was my fav back in the day) if anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it. please pm if you can

Deener1233

List of things I have, Message me if your interested in any.

Rare Candy x4
Mystic Water x1
Everstone x1
Moon stone x1
Lucky Egg

Fructis

Looking for Leftovers and TM Toxic, offers are in sig.

Yurimi

Looking for a blue, yellow, red, and green shards
I only need one of each if someone is willing to trade me them for an item they need or a pokemon they might want

(I may be willing to trade a random shiny or event pokemon for one but only if I can get all four of them for it.)
Willing to compromise though :)

ShinyRay5

LF fifth gen Jaboca and Custap berries

I have a full pokedex so I do dex trades...also have extra lv 15 english keldeo and genesect ut events

Pm me if interested
----
Got my berries! Trade done

Last edited:

kiwifruit

Rocket
I have a lvl 1 Giratina with pkrs that I can trade. I'm looking for other legendaries or shinies. PM me offers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.