• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item and Pokerus Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

fireice

looking for PP Up or PP Max or even yellow shards

can offer DWF pokemon

here is what I have in my box to be traded as of now

Vanillite (2)
Mawile (5)
Shuppet (5)
Corphish (4)
Drilbur (3)
Heracross (3)
Foongus (4)
Corsola (4)
Poochyena (4)
Alomomola (3)
Shroomish (2)
Trubbish (3)
Purrloin (3)
Tangela (2)
Wooper (3)
Pinsir (3)
Nidoran (3)
Slugma (2)
Sableye (2)
Qwilfish (2)
Woobat (2)
Oddish (2)
Tropius (1)
Ralts (2)
Natu (2)
Minccino (1)
Burmy (2)
Miltank (2)
Magikarp (2)
Caterpie (2)
Gible (1)
Zubat (1)
Lickitung (1)
Stantler (1)
Pachirisu (1)
Carvanha (1)
Girafarig (1)
Wingull (1)
Poliwag (1)
Goldeen (1)
Pichu (1)
Riolu (1)
Gligar (1)
Ducklett (1)
Farfetch'd (1)

mad_toast_boy

shiny hunter
looking for a toxic orb, have many pokemon to trade, message me what you would like in return if you are interested

poketradr

i am looking for a razor fang i have yellow shards, pp ups, and pp maxes, and other pokemon just pm me

Last edited:

abzh

hi im LF these pkmn Scyther, Torchic, Deino, Elekid, Gible, Zorua, Adamant & Modest Ditto
i have to offer all TM's, most items, BP items and pkrs (over 100 rare candies too i have all these items from previous versions of Pkmn)

please PM i wil get back to you asap

Eichilon

Merciless
Looking for a Magmarizer, message me with anything you're after. I can offer a PP Max or Electirizer.

Last edited:

sin tori

trading @ pp ups for any random shiny and 4 pp ups for random shiny flawless

Looking for Protector. Can offer a Master Ball.

threexl

luna_3_valley
have many extra items and pokerus looking for just interesting pokemon weather they are flawless,legndary,shiny,dw female,eggmove males, lvl 100 pokes just pm me offers chances are i have the items ur looking for so dont hesitate to ask

abzh

hi anyone have these pkmn: Torchic, Scyther, Deino, Pikachu, Gible, Eevee, Elekid, Ditto Adamant and Ditto Modest. (all the pkmn can be in any evolved form and any nature)

FT: i have alot of items from various games, masterball's, power items and more

swedefish

Grass Trainer
I have Pokerus and will gladly trade it for Budew-Roserade and Lotad-Ludicolo lines, preferably timid female for both lines, but open to what's available. Also looking for Mandibuzz/Vullaby, Turtwig and Cacturn/Cacnea. In addition to Pokerus I also have a bunch of fossils and all the Gen V starters, Zorua, etc. Just PM me to arrange trade.

highwayunicorn98

Little Monster (^^)
Have pokerus will fodder most unova pokemon, also offering Life Orbs

Num1Midget

I Just got my Masterball on Pokemon White 2 and I'm looking for a Deino with pokerus. Pm me if interested.

AmphyLucky13

Purduuuu Says Amphy
Hi I'm looking for a Power Bracer item x 1. I can give other items in my signature, breed one of my DWF Pokémon, some Dex fillers, or even a Legendary. PM me! :)

Laurelai

I am looking for an eevee who has the potential to breed an Espeon that has magic bounce.

*EDIT*
Taken care of- thanks.

;131;

Last edited:

Zetzai Flame

Looking for a Lucky Egg for my Black 2 game.

Would really love if someone could help me out! PM me so we can work something

Status
Not open for further replies.