• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item and Pokerus Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxi

Got Pokerus, can spread it to a few Pokemon if a few people need it?

Walsar

Pokemon Breeder
I am in despirate need of any relic statues/crowns. If you have an PM me and we can work out a trade. I am offering any DWF in my sig as well as many items(Not Lightball sorry).

johnebert91

Breeder/Collector
I have an Electrilizer, evolution stones, A Master ball, and many other item. I also have Pokerus. Im am looking for a Meloetta or Genesect or any other event legendary. PM me if interested.

Chuggernaut8

I have a Master Ball, Life Orb, PP Max's and other hard to get items, can also infect with Pokerus, looking for pokemon in my sig, PM me please.

Hopsin

Funk Volume
I have many items in this game I bought, if they were put in with an action replay can they be traced back to it when used on a Pokemon?

TruSage

Have choice items, power items, evolution stones, and a few PP Max's. Looking for a magmarizer and some DWFs. Would also like shinies and event pokemon. PM me if you have any of these.

pwnswitchclik

Alakazaminator
I'm looking for a couple of electirizers, I've got tons of fire, water and dusk stones, heart scales, stardust, a couple of metal coats, prism scales, thick clubs, protectors and magmarizers to offer for them. PM me if anyone is interested.

Last edited:

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Trade Completed.

Last edited:

professorj15

In desperate need of a Thick Club... I have most of the Stones, some DWF Females, and more, so if someone could help me out I would really appreciate it.

Editing to be more specific: I can offer Moon, Fire, Water, Dusk, and Dawn Stones, and one of my Master Balls if it comes to that. If you're looking for DW Pokemon, I can offer you Drought Vulpix, Marvel Scale Dratini, or several others.

Last edited:

Teapot

Sweaty Toad
I have life orbs, choice items, a master ball, and is infected with Pokerus.
Im looking for DWFs, Evolution Stones, Pokémon Insences and EXP Shares. Please PM me if interested!

Last edited:

DX 2401PT

Monitor
Question: Is it possible to get a Starf Berry in Generation V without altering the game code (ie, cheating)?
If so, I'd like one.
Else, I'll settle for a Petaya Berry, which are supposedly availabe via Join Avenue in BW2.
Will offer any breedable Pokemon RNGed to full specifics.
PM if interested.

Edit: question answered, trade no longer necessary.

Last edited:

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Looking for a Water Stone.

I can offer shinies, DWFs, and various items.

Trade complete.

Last edited:

Soups

I'm interested in a Power Belt and/or Power Weight- I can trade DWF Seedot, a timid Togepi, Thunderstones, Moonstone, and lots of random non-legendary pokemon.

Last edited:

orochi

I need of a power bracer/anklet please. Pm me what you want in return for it

DarkForce

Unknown Trainer
EDIT: Done

Last edited:

HHG

i have masterballs to give :D

Joey's Rattata

hey fellow community, I need EV reducing berries and more specifically kelpsie berries I'd those reduce attack stat. I am willing to trade shiny ponyta, magnemite, or cubone for a good amount of berries that reduce attack stat. PM me if interested : )

Last edited:

mogan3

Wanna trade
I have some masterballs for trade pm me offers also I have almost every items know on these games pm me or vm if interested

beat22

The Great
can anyone trade me any pokemon infected with pokerus? i'll give you anything that i have :D even the master balls cuz i never really use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.