• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item and Pokerus Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quiver

Trainer
Looking for a Razor Fang and a Dusk Stone, please PM if you can help me out!

xSean0607

Need DW female Eevee with anticipation ;_;

For trade I got PKRS, female DW Dought Vulpix with Heat Wave and also got female DW Dratini with the egg moves of Dragon Dance and XtremeSpeed.

PM me if interested!

TheEliteEmpoleon

Hey everyone I need a Water Stone. I can give you pretty much any other evolutionary stone there is, and if you want something else, I'll probably have it.

Squirtle.

Pokémon Professor
I have a Tepig infected with pokerus, I'm looking for a legit Latias or shiny shroomish, please pm me if interested.

KeinEngel

I have Pokémon infected with Pokérus and many items including: Masterball, Light Ball, Power Weight/Bracer/Anklet/Belt/Lens/Band, all of the Gen 3 TMs and Berries, Life Orbs and many more items! If you're interested, PM me and I'll try to work something out with you. I'd like to possibly get a legit shiny for some of these items/PKRS.

dreamtheater66

Pokemon Legend
i have pokemon with pokerus, comet shards, ppmax, ppup, pretty much any item you can obtain in black and white or black2 and white2 i have pm me if you want to trade for them

DarkForce

Unknown Trainer
EDIT: Done

Last edited:

DaneMarr

Trash Can Master
Hi everybody! 'Anyone in here a kind enough soul to provide the SHINY CHARM for transfer to impatient little me???:)

Shiny Froslass

Blood Magic
I have Choice Scarfs and Choice Bands for trade. PM ME ASAP!!!

Slimjim367

Looking for the following Berries:

Liechi Berry (Raises Attack in a Pinch)
Salac Berry (Raises Speed in a Pinch)
Lansat Berry (raises critical hit ratio in a pinch)
Starf Berry (Sharply raises a random stat in a pinch)

The last 2 I will give Shinnies for, the first 2 any item or pokemon, and perhaps shinnies. PM and we can work something out either way

sappy22

Have random Poke's with Pokerus. Need Solosis level 1-20 or Kanto/Johto starters. PM me to work something out.

Black 2 FC: 3354 5415 8280

DDimensionRussian

Comrade in Pokemon
I have Pokemon with Pokerus that I can trade.
Looking for master balls, choice items, life orb, and female DW eevees.
Also, I have multiple shiny groudons (also with pokerus), but those were cloned in pokemon emerald (everything else about them is legit). PM me if interested

AlexanderByte

Legendary seeker
I have Pokerus Pokemon, I'll take Master balls, or certain pokemon. PM me if interested :)

Xzurae

I have Level 1 Eevees with Pokerus that I'm just giving away. I don't need anything special! :)

DDimensionRussian

Comrade in Pokemon
Update: looking for master balls, choice scarf, choice specs, life orb; and power items for ATK, SPD, SpATK.

DDimensionRussian

Comrade in Pokemon
Update: no longer looking for life orb or choice scarf

Eoneo

The Eternal Aeon
Looking to trade for a Salac and Liechi Berry

Offering any two combination of Ganlon, Petaya, or Apicot berry

If u have any other requests I may be able to do them too. (providing i already have it)

Treeck0treat

Hi, I'm kind of new to this whole trading thing but I'm looking to trade for Lansat, Starf and/or Enigma berries. These are the last berries that I need and as I am struggling with the Battle Subway and I missed out on the Darkrai events, I am looking to trade for them. I have almost every other item in the game and almost every Pokemon. I also have a few Pokemon with contagious Pokerus if you are interested. If you have any (or all) of these berries and you are willing to trade, please let me know and I will try to match your requirements :)

W2 Friend Code: 3698 0886 7196

Last edited:

zombi

Breeder
Lf:

Flame orbs, toxic orbs

Offering dwfs in my sig., pokerus, starters, nature bred pokemon

Mare

CHANSEY hunter!
I'm looking for Power Weight, Power Bracer, Power Belt, Power Lens, Power Band, and a Power Anklet. Offering DWFs, other items, and PKRUS.

Status
Not open for further replies.