• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item and Pokerus Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenKong

That one guy...
looking for a custap berry. will ofer a masterball

mogan3

Wanna trade
have almost all items
I have all stones
all choice items
have some masterballs
almost anthing just ask

AndyTheGamer19

Hi i am looking for a lighting stone and a i can trade a pokemon with pkrs items for them
moon stone
dragon fang
dubious disk
kings rock
up-grade
cover fossile
dusk stone
magamizer
shiny stone

dreamtheater66

Pokemon Legend
herro everyone. i have a fresh batch of relic items including relic crown. all evolutionary stones and most ingame items as well as dream radar items and pokerus. pm me if you wanna set something up :)

jamesf0164

Pokegyms steel gym
Looking for a red card and choice band, can breed any dwf in my signature for either one.

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
If anyone needs a Master Ball, I'm just looking for a Victini. Any nature or level is fine. Thanks! :)

I have a few Pokemon that have Pokerus. :) PM me if you have offers. Thanks. (In Pokemon White.)

Blasting Toise

I need evolution stones- mainly water and fire stones. I can trade most pokemon (except events and legendaries) and some shinies possibly. Also I can trade some items - Lucky eggs and such.

Edit: I have had many offers- I'll think about them and PM if I accept them- thank you. No more offers please.

Last edited:

johnebert91

Breeder/Collector
I need a light ball. I have all the evolution stones, rare candies, Pokerus, a masterball, and many items. I also have many DWFs in my sig that I can breed.

MitchIn3D

IV Breeder
I'm looking for 4 Qualot berries. if anyone would be able to help me out then that would be great :)willing to trade dwfs for them

burning_shadow

Need a pikachu with a light ball, and I'm willing to trade almost any pokemon with any item, including a master ball and pokerus, except event pokemon. PM me if you're interested

Leonn

I can afford anything that costs BP(in black2), so message me what you want, and what your willing to trade, I am currently looking for master balls in primarily 4th gen and some in 5th, ty.

hockeyman617

need a toxic orb, can offer dwf bagon, gligar and absol. also can offer pokerus PM ME

Cloudchild75

Magus lover
I want ppmaxes and rare candies again. These are on offer, 3 items per poke -

Lax baton pass heatwave XD zapdos sucky stats self caught
Hasty pain split shiny drifloon sucky stats self hatched
Articuno, moltres and zapdos various natures ask

Last edited:

Liamb2324

Have all berries, items, masterballs etc to trade pm with ya offers

RNA668

EV Trainer
Need an absolutely ridiculous quantity of EV reducing berries, for each stat, I have battle points, evo items and evry songle dex filler. Pms please.

radreaper

I , realy, REALY, need power lens and power bracer, I have...

Pokerus
Shards

pm me if you want

thx!

edit: I got the power lens still need power bracer

double edit: no masterball anymore

Last edited:

alexfirefist6

need pokerus i have rare candies, masterball, everyone single ev improving item(not trading macho braces), i have 4 greppa berries(decrease sp.df), 5 hondew berries(decrease sp.atk), 5 pomeg berry(decrease hp) for trade. pm if your interested.
EDIT: cool i got pokerus :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.