• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item and Pokerus Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danisher

i have AGGRONITE, willing to trade it for TYRANITARITE... pm me if interested

KurbyK14

Looking for a razor fang and toxic orb, PM me if you have one. I have Dittos in my friend safari, shiny clawitzer, pokerus, and shiny breloom to offer

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
I need
- Weakening berries : Shuca
- Jaboca, Rowap and Enigma berries
- Stat raising berries : Liechi, ganlon, Salac, Petaya, and Apicot,
- Heart Scales

PM me if you can help and tell me what you want in return :)

also NEED SOMEONE TO LV UP MY POKEMON FOR ME, PM ME for details

Last edited:

Patri25

Looking for the breeding item that allows to pass the attck and speed ivs from the parents to the egg.
Thanks.
I offer any of the dw females or ask me if you want another thing

catboy97

I have tons of BP and can get any Item you need with it. I also have pokerus. I would love a DWF Eevee! I am open to other suggestions though so PM me!

Looking for a Masterball in White 2 or possibly more. Up for any offers. Pm me with them. I'm very open to suggestions if they are realistic. Thanks!

I also have Pokes in Gen 5/6 with Pokerus. Can put it on any Pokemon. Pm me if interested!

Zmoneyrecords

Seeking a kangaskhanite attached to any pokemon.

Willing to trade a froakie or chespin attached with a masterball and/or pokemon y exclusive stones.

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
I desperately need a Moonstone. Does anyone have a spare moonstone? Pm me if you can help and what you want in return :)

★Shiny Sylveon★

Seeking:
Shiny Female Sylveon
Shiny Eevee
Shiny Dratini or Dragonair
Shiny Absol
Shiny Petilil or Liligant

For Trade:
Legendaries: Zapdos - Xerneas - Yveltal - Mewtwo - Mewtwo with Mewtwonite Y

Mega Stones: Alakazite - Blastoisite - Gengarite - Kangaskhanite - Aerodactylite - Gyaradosite - Ampharosite - Scizorite - Heracrossite - Houndoominite - Tyranitarite - Blazikenite - Gardevoirite - Mawilite - Aggronite - Medichamite - Manectite - Banettite - Garchompite - Lucarionite - Ambomasite

Battle Maison Items except Ability Capsule - can't afford it, sorry

Thx ^_^

Last edited:

Earendil

seeking a shiny eevee or sylveon.
Female only. Preferably has its hidden ability, anticipation for eevee or pixilate for sylveon
will trade anything i have for it!
except ability capsule.... can't afford it...and i don't have any shinies...
But have some stuff like yveltal, Xerneas zapdos and mewtwo with Mewtwonite X... Will trade them for a shiny eevee!... But of course not all of them, that's just being GREEDY!

Please note that this is the Generation V trading forum. Generation V --> Black, White, Black 2, and White 2; Generation VI --> X and Y.

Slimjim367

Looking for Bold/Clam/Sassy/Relaxed Yamask or Cofagrigus

Should have Ivs of at least 31/x/31/31/31/x

Will trade any item in gen 5 you desire, being held by a Flawless Shiny Pokemon Pm for info!

alakazam^

I'm looking for the tournament berries (or any others I don't have at the moment). The Dream World will soon close and I'm thinking about restarting my Gen 5 games so I won't be able to get those berries anymore.

I haven't played them in a while so I'm not sure what I can offer in return but I guess Dream World pokemon are no longer of any use to me and I have a lot of females people might be interested. Since berries aren't that big of a deal, would anyone be kind enough to trade me four (one for each game) of those tournament-only if they have spares or can grow some more until the Dream World closes for good?

Hellboygeod

Looking for Items:
Leftovers (2)
Life Orbs (1)

I have many items to trade in return, also some pokemon for trading (NO SHINIES! NO IV BREED!)

Send me a message for further discussion :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.