• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item and Pokerus Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zivinolette

Livin' The Dream
I have plenty of Pokemon with Pokerus that I'm happy to trade to people. I am on a hunt for a good IV'd Ditto but otherwise I'm happy to negotiate Pokemon in exchange for Pokerus (my dex is no where near complete I've been slacking xD). Just let me know! My FC is 5257-9772-9447 just EDIT: PM or quote me here I will try and check back :)

scizor42

Back from break
I'm looking for X-exclusive mega stones. I can offer any BP items, as well as many pokemon. PM me for offers.

dark_murasame

OG Trainer
have,

all power items still except for the speed one (which was traded off)
fire stones x 2
black sludge
shiny stone
heart scale x 3
soothe bell
protector
macho brace
zoom lens
reaper cloth
dragon scale
prism scale
razor claw
dusk stone
dawn stone
moonstone x 3

All i want is someone with black2 or white2 to teach two of my pokemon 3 moves, and 5 hondew berries.

Earendil

I'm looking for Heracrossite. PM me

I'm looking for aggronite, willing to trade my macnetite for it

Looking for leftovers and agronite. Havê other megastones, pokerus, and BP itens for it. PM me for offers

I have plenty of Pokemon with Pokerus that I'm happy to trade to people. I am on a hunt for a good IV'd Ditto but otherwise I'm happy to negotiate Pokemon in exchange for Pokerus (my dex is no where near complete I've been slacking xD). Just let me know! My FC is 5257-9772-9447 just EDIT: PM or quote me here I will try and check back :)

I'm looking for X-exclusive mega stones. I can offer any BP items, as well as many pokemon. PM me for offers.

Looking for Manectite

Can offer Aggronite, Heracronite, Houndoominite or Charizerdite Y

Please note that this is a Generation 5 trading thread. The Generation 5 games are Black, White, Black 2, and White 2. X and Y are Generation 6 titles.

99neil99

I have mega stones.

I have 2 blazikenites, 1 scizorite, and 1 mawhilite.

looking for mega stones in return.

mewtwonite y, or aggronite

ANTIK

Hello, I have many PP Max, PP Up, Rare Candies, Evo Stones and more items that I´m willing to give to whoever gives me Regice for my Black 2 version, I need one to unlock Regigigas and transfer them to my Pokémon Y version before my Pokébank free trial ends, anybody wants to negociate? Please PM me with offers.

alakazam^

I'm looking for the berries in my sig. I can trade pokemon either in Gen 5 or Gen 6 for them. I can also offer Japanese events and legendaries for those berries or foreign dittos to add floors on my Unity Tower.

DJLowrider

I need to take a proper inventory of what items I have in White and Black version 2, but I know I have a fair few evolution items, two Leftovers, and two Master Balls. I am seeking an Eevee with its Hidden Ability. IVs don't matter to me really. Please PM me if you'd like to work something out. Thanks. :)

Last edited:

Astrint

Breeding Star
I am looking for a golett that isn't japanese or american and has it's hidden ability no guard. I have pokerus, am growing enigma berries, have a masterball, have leftovers, have heracronite. I can also farm BP to get you a desired BP Item.

pm me if you have this.

DDimensionRussian

Comrade in Pokemon
I have multiple shiny Groudons (original obtained without cheating in Ruby, cloned in Emerald using glitch in battle tower), with pokerus, up for trade. I'm mostly looking for master balls, but I would be willing to trade for other rare items or for IV-bred pokemon. Send me a message if you have an offer to make.

dansm

looking for a thick club for my marowak

Status
Not open for further replies.