• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item & Pokérus Trading Thread

richi3f

Bug Catcher
Hello! I'm looking for the following Apricorn Balls:

• Level Ball
  • Fast Ball
  • Lure Ball
  • Friend Ball
  • Heavy Ball
  • Love Ball

I can offer:

• Beast Ball
  • Master Ball
  • Moon Ball
  • Everstone
  • Leftovers
  • Destiny Knot

Last edited:

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I have some infected Pokemon to trade.
PM me offers.

cottony

Seeking Apricorn balls of any variety
  • Fast Ball
  • Friend Ball
  • Heavy Ball
  • Level Ball
  • Love Ball
  • Lure Ball
  • Moon Ball

Offering female Popplios or female Salandits

Last edited:

colddy

Nothing
Offering Leftovers or any Pokemon found in Sun for a Pokerus Infected Pokemon
PM me, thanks.

Zethor

Looking for a Light Ball. I have a Happiny with Oval Stone and a Female Litten to trade.
PM if interested, thanks.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Looking for a second King's Rock so I can evolve the second of the two requiring it. Even though stupidly you can only get ONE in the whole damn game aside from wasting BP on one.
I can offer pretty much anything breedable! And have some extra Pheromosa

Or if you're planning on just deleting the save and starting another run I can give you some late game Pokemon freshly bred, after giving me the rock before hand of course

Vis_Mage

PokeGyms Creator
I have Pokerus up for trade. I'm willing to put the Pokerus on a newly hatched Litten, Poplio, or Rowlet.

I'm looking for Eviolite, Life Orb, or any of the "Power" items.

PM me if interested!

trainer0191

Filthy Casual
trading pokemon with pokerus. PM me with offers. I dont need pokemon with perfect iv's but shinies, rare pokemon/items or pokemon with good natures are preferred.

Some pokemon i'm looking to add to my team: Modest salandit female/ adamant or jolly fomantis.

Last edited:

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Looking for all power items for breeding and ev training purposes, offering double kick dive ball cyndaquil, dive ball freeze dry swinub, and glare quick ball snivy

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Looking: for all apricorn balls and beast balls

Offering: Quick Ball Glare Snivy, Dive Ball Double Kick Cyndaquil, and Dive Ball Freeze-Dry Swinub