• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item & Pokérus Trading Thread

Pengyzu

Looking for Pokerus infected Pokemon. I haven't finished the game so I don't have much to offer yet :(

Mega Typhlosion

Offering a Prism Scale and an Absorb Bulb for trade.

Looking for other rare items, power items, HA Pokémon and egg-move bred Pokémon.
Looking particularly for a Thick Club!

Send me a PM if you want to trade.

RexH

Looking for pokerus, can breed any alola Pokemon.
Also can breed honedge, litwick, bagon, dratini, gible, beldum

Last edited:
Looking for anything with Pokerus, I have Power Items/A few harder to find Pokemon, PM if you'd like to trade!

Still offering? I am interested if so.
It's better to message me directly or anyone your trying to trade with in case they don't see it

I'm still offering pokerus along with HA alolan vulpix w/moon blast and freeze dry, also have all 3 starters, looking for other HA mons or anythings that's good really :)

Xenomata

MS Paint Sableye
I need both a Destiny Knot and a Pokerus pokemon, preferably all on the same pokemon. I could care less what you have infected, though something with the Pickup ability would be convenient.

Now only looking for Pokerus.

Willing to trade away spare Adamant Buzzwole (1), Timid HP Ice Xurkitree (1), or Jolly Kartana (3). IV's are kinda all over.

Last edited:

shoujo_lover

I'm looking for Pokerus, the Power Items and Lucky Eggs. I can offer Beast Ball Morning Sun Flare Blitz Growlithe, Beast Ball Miltank, Beast Ball Gothita, BB HA Togedemaru, BB HA Pichi, Moon Ball Spikes Aqua Jet Wide Guard Metal Claw Wimpod and HA Luxury Ball Dratini, all would be breedjects.

WaterTrainerBranden

Water Pokemon Master
FT:
Pokerus

LF:
Master Ball

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Offering Pokerus, Apricorn balls, and Beast Balls
Just looking for King's Rock to complete my Dex

26mick10

Shiny hunter
Looking for ha Pokemon johto ball Pokemon pm me if interested
can offer
Female salandit 4iv missing health an speed nature modest
Mimikyu 4iv missing health an speed nature docile
Turtonator 4iv missing attack an speed nature bold
Alolan vulpix 5iv missing health has hidden ability nature modest

Last edited:

Prakhar

Normal: The abnormal
Looking for: Lunala
FT: Uhhhh... johto pokeballs???

Soul18655

Flawless Hunter
Need power items. I can infect with pokerus. Willing to trade bottle caps, amulet coin, light ball, metal coat, and other items attainable before island 3. PM if interested

Last edited: