• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item & Pokérus Trading Thread

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
Looking for:
-Destiny Knot
-Lucky eggs

But I don't have anything yet to offer on SM. I can offer items/pokemon on ORAS if interested D:
PM me

Faba182

FT: PokeRus infected 'mons

LF: Razor Claw, King's Rock, Metal Coat and a Tirtouga

TiredButAwake

I need a destiny knot asap.

When pokebank opens i can offer these legit shinies i caught myself, unless you want to trade on xyoras.

Shiny noivern nicknamed Fluffy
Shiny arcanine nicknamed Sunflower
Shiny dewgong nicknamed Igloo
Shiny exploud nicknamed Deadmau5
Shiny tauros nicknamed Pear
Shiny diggersby nicknamed Silver
Shiny luxray nicknamed Bolt
Shiny relicanth nicknamed Anchor
Shiny basculin nicknamed Hook

Shiny unown (not caught by me)

Inoshi

Pokemon Lover
I offer female popplio to trade and pokerus. Looking for apricorn balls or any other offer really

Steelcry

Mew Guardian
Hi there is just got my game and was hoping to get an have rockruff before I left the first island the catch is I want it in a heavy ball.

So is anyone willing to trade me a heavy ball? Or a HA rockruff in one that's Nickname able and male?

I have these pokemon from WT
HA nest ball slowbro level 1female with curse from japan with relaxed nature
Gastrodon ultra ball male no HA level 41 and is blue-east version
Type Null level 41 poke ball from Spain with Bashful nature
Grimes level 1 no HA in heal ball with adamant nature

Narshen

Rocket Grunt
LF anything infected with Pokerus.

It's not much, but I have Adamant/Jolly/Timid/Brave/Impish/Bold Abras with Synchronize to offer in return.

RexH

Im iv breeding Relaxed (Regenerator or limber) Mareanies --> 31,31,31,x,31,31 ivs and 31,31,31,31,31,x
im looking for Type:Null and power items

Alagar

LF: Ice stone and Razor Claw
Offer: exclusives form Moon and HA GEodude

tim91

LF: Destiny Knot

FT: Dusk Stones, Oval Stone, Prism Scales, Pichus with Electric Terrain or Alolan Vulpix with Freeze Dry and Moonblast.

Last edited:

KD73

Just started playing and I'm looking to acquire anything with Pokerus since I can't transfer my old stuff yet.

I don't have much to offer but I have a few good ones I can offer.

juffate

Not-So Normal Type
If anyone has been able to get enough BP to get an Ability Capsule, I will trade one of my Pokemon with Pokerus holding a Master ball for it. PM me if u r interested

aerial_ace

Lf for pokerus
Ft apricot balls( i dont usually breed for balls so i can give few for pokerus )