• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item & Pokérus Trading Thread

Ahnibal

Breeder
LF a Destiny Knot so i can start breeding please =[
i have a 4iv ditto or a leftovers i can offer
*have destiny Knot

Last edited:

TheEmeraldKnight

Lookin' for Shinies
looking for pokerus

Slimjim367

Offering: Pokerus and Ice Stones!

Looking for Apricorn or Beast Ball females, egg moves, or 5ivs!
Pm me!

I'm looking for PKRS to start EV-ing more efficiently. Can trade various Evolution stones, or Luxury Ball HA Female A-Vulpix / Luxury Ball female Jolly Mimikyu.
Please PM me if interested, so we can work something out.

¬.¬

FT: Destiny Knot
LF: Vulpix with freeze dry

Maxine&Ovol

DELETE THIS ACCOUNT
I need a garchomp megastone asap for battling.

If you have one pm me what items youd want and i can work out a deal.

Ahnibal

Breeder
LF any pokemon with pokerus please =D

Misdreaven

Hello, I'm looking for a Dusk Stone so I could evolve my Masdreavus. I have two rare candies if that means anything, I don't have much to offer as I am still somewhat early in the game. :)

Hello, I'm looking for a Dusk Stone so I could evolve my Masdreavus. I have two rare candies if that means anything, I don't have much to offer as I am still somewhat early in the game. :)

I should have a spare one around somewhere. Do you still need it? If so, I'll trade you one when I get back home in a few hours.

fabio-

hello!

I'm trying to get pokerus. Does anyone have it to share? thanks anyways!

I have PKrs on my pokemon moon don't quite know what i would like yet to be honest XD offer away

aerial_ace

I have a pokerus
Currently looking for power items, HA 7 gen mons( i will accept any gen 7 Ha mon regardless of nature, ivs etc)