• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item & Pokerus Trading Thread

need assault vest asap will trade c.band for it

laughsitup2005

Battle Master
Hello. I am looking for the following.
Mewtwonite Y.

Offering:
Light ball
Amulet coin
Everstone
Wide lens
Quick claw
Lagging tail
Metal powder
Grip claw
Metronome
King's rock
Black Sludge
Whipped Dream
Thick Club
Stick (for Farfetch'd)
Various element power ups and incenses like ground, fighting plates, soft sand for ground, mystic water for water, etc.
(AND) Item attached to:
Pokerus
Shiny Alomomola
Shiny Poliwhirl
Any other catchable pokemon at your request
My FC is 4356-0405-3862. Please PM me with your request and your FC. Thank you!

Crotalus87

I am looking for tyranite and willing to trade aggronite or any of the following IV bred pokemon:

4 Iv calm prankster sableye (or 3 IV calm prankster sableye with recover)
5 IV jolly Gible with outrage
4 IV Modest Solar Power Charmander
4 IV Timid Riolu
3 IV Adamant Honedge
4 IV Adamant Larvitar

Please PM if you are willing to make the trade for the item or any of those pokemon.

Doobius

LF: pinsirite and aggronite

FT:

leftovers
medichamite
gengarite
lucky egg
sun stone
moon stone
everstone
heart scale
kings rock

also willing to trade shiny octillery, quilfish, pysduck

Elecbender

Looking For Power Weight, Power Anklet, and Power Band. Offering Destiny Knot and the following Mega Stones:

-Gengarite
-Absolite
-Mewtwonite X
-Gyaradosite
-Medichamite
-Pinsirite
-Manectite
-Banettite
-Mawilite
-Aerodactylite
-Houndoominite
-Ampharosite
-Venusaurite
-Kangaskhanite
-Heracronite
-Aggronite

Also have Pokerus and various HA Pokemon.

I could give you the Power items for the Manectite.

quiz_master

Planning on Restarting this version when bank comes out so i'm seeking Shiny Pokemon or High IV(4-6 IV pokemon)

Have the following Items for trade
Blastoisinite, Gengarite, Garchompite, Banettite, Medichamite, Mawilite, Scizorite, Alakazite, Gyaradosite, Gardevoirite, Absolite, Ampharosite, Abomasite, Houndominite(only for Non-Fishing shiny)

Amulet Coin, Sachet, Black Belt, Soothe Bell, Silk Scarf, Magnet, King's Rock, Spell Tag, Black Glasses, Charcoal, Dragon Fang, Deep Sea Tooth and Scale, Macho Brace, Protector, Dragon Scale, Twisted Spoon, Oval Stone, Expert Belt, Whipped Dream, and Everstone(currently being used :p)

Moon Stone(2), Sun Stone(3), Dusk Stone(2), Shiny Stone

Also have all those arceus plates thou i don't know why anyone would need more lol

PM me if interested in making a trade

Most wanted Shiny Gothorita Line with Shadow Tag(pref nicknameable)

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
Looking for amphorosite.

Items I know I can trade include medichamite, destony knot, aerodactylite, various berries

PM me to discuss trade

Hello

Looking for aggronite willing to trade tyranitarnite or mewtwo X megastone

just PM if interested

Thanks

sin tori

lf shiny stone

offer
5v flabebe relevant spread calm

greed1

Looking for Leftovers

For trade:

Battle Maison Items (Tell me which item you want)
Heracronite
Houndoomite
Pokemon for Trade:
HA Goomy
HA Gible
HA Sableye
HA Gyarados
HA Charmander with Dragon Dance
Rotom
Scyther - Technician (Adamant 5 IV except on SpA)
and other IV-bred pokemons. Just PM me and I'll check if I have one.

★Shiny Sylveon★

FT:
Shiny Female Charizard [ Only Trading for shiny riolu, shiny mawile and shiny zorua ]
Shiny Greninja [ Only Trading for shiny riolu, shiny mawile and shiny zorua ]
Shiny Tauros
Zapdos - JAP Xerneas - Yveltal - Mewtwo - Zygarde - [ catching moltres at the moment! will be available soon! ]
All mega stones excluding: Charizardite X and Y - Mewtwonite X and Y - Tyranitarite - Pinsirite

LF:
Leftovers
Shiny 5IV Female Eevee
Destiny Knots and Everstones
Shiny Riolu [ would like HA, Prankster and 5IV. Will trade anything for it. ] 1# LOOKING FOR.
Shiny Female Mawile [ would like HA and 5IV. ]
Shiny Zorua [ would like HA and 5IV. ]
Shiny Female Dratini or Shiny Female Dragonair
Shiny Shinx

Auto Trades for Shiny Riolu. PM me. Mega stones also for trade if you offer: 3 leftovers or destiny knot, everstone and leftovers.

Also looking for someone to trade with, my male magician Braixen for your female magician Braixen/fennekin/Delphox

Last edited:

giratina519

ra ra ra IERUKANA?!
Abomasnite, medichimite UFT for any shinies

PM me. Trade 1 stone for one fishing shiny or other mega stone, 2 stones for one average shiny, 3-4 for one rare shiny, but prices can be negotiated.

Also, shiny simipour with POKERUS for non fish shinies ONLY
Shiny Female Sassy Meowstic, shiny Bashful Female Helioptile, another shiny Sassy Female Helioptile (sorry for so many of these-hunt leftovers), and shiny male Emolga for non fish shinies only
Main wants:
Obtained, yay me! So just offer, but would auto accept a female shiny Amaura (not aurorus)

I ACCEPT FISH CAHINS FOR MY MEGA STONES!!!

Jennytm

Hiya I'm new to the Thread and was hoping to find someone who plays Pokemon Y. My brother accidentally traded a pokemon that had the Item Houndoomite (I'm not sure if thats how you spell it) I'm not sure if you can get another one in the game because I looked it up on-line. The guy he traded it with isn't giving the Item back (I think it's because he is Brazilian so doesn't understand what we are saying) Is their is anyone who knows how to get another one or is willing to give or even borrow a houndoomite stone for a little while?

ANDARU

Looking to trade my Heracronite (in Y) for someone's Manectite (in X). PM me please!

Last edited:

Diablopntball

[6] Looking for Charizardite X

Friend Code: 4425-2324-7800 Name: I

Pokemon for Trade:

Beldum- 31/31/xx/31/31/31 Adamant, Clear Body

Beldum- xx/31/31/31/31/31 Adamant, Clear Body

Deino(M)- 31/31/31/31/xx/31 Modest, Hustle [Dark Pulse, Dragon Rage]

Deino(F)- 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Modest, Hustle [Dark Pulse, Dragon Rage]

Eevee(M)- 31/31/31/31/xx/31 Timid, Anticipation [Wish, Charm, Covet]

Eevee(M)- 31/31/31/31/31/xx Timid, Anticipation [Wish, Covet]

Aron(F)- xx/31/31/31/31/31 Adamant, Sturdy

Aron(M)- xx/31/31/31/31/31 Adamant, Sturdy

Gibile(F)- 31/31/xx/31/31/31 Jolly, Rough Skin [Outrage]

Gibile(M)- xx/31/31/31/31/31 Jolly, Rough Skin [Outrage]

4 IV Charmanders 3 Egg moves!

Charmander(F)- xx/31/31/31/xx/31 Jolly, Blaze [Outrage, Focus Punch, Dragon Dance]

Charmander(M)- 31/31/31/xx/31/xx Jolly, Blaze [Outrage, Focus Punch, Dragon Dance]

Ezioandsean

Looking for Aggronite PLEASE need it asap. I will trade any of the folllowing, HA gligar, HA honchcrow, Any X exclusive mega stones. You name it im just naming a few of the things i have please PM with offers !

xDoN904™

ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹⓎ★ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹ★ⒷⓄⓎ
Looking for Expert belt. Will offer a 5IV Sniper Lv1 Modest Horsea holding a Dragon Scale or a Shiny Teddiursa that i found biking around the Friend Safari.