• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item & Pokerus Trading Thread

Conqquerx

Banned
does anyone have a articuno for trade or a charizardite x?

i have mewtwo with mewtwoinite x for trade and i also have alakazite, medichanite, mawlite, kangaskhanite, gyaradosite, ampharosite, absolite, abomasite

i will trade mewtwoinite x and mewtwo for an articuno and ill trade any other mega stone for the charizardite x

pm me please

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Looking for Pinsirite, Mewtwonite Y and Charizardite Y. I have Hidden Ability Pokemon such as Quilladin and Fletchinder. Also have many other Pokemon from Friend Safari. PM me if interested.

Last edited:

channelking

Hey everyone, new here. I'm looking for a Talonflame (or pre-evo) with Gail Wings & a Drilbur. I don't have too much, but I'll try to get together what I can. PM me with details if anyone can help. Thanks in advance!

PS - First post!

WesleyEve

~Space Ninja Bunny~
Looking for Tyranitarite

I have the 1st and 6th gen starters
Zoroark, Ditto, Noibat, Spiritomb, Combusken with megastone, Aggron with megastone
Mssg me

ThyNigraRosa

Hey everyone, new here. I'm looking for a Talonflame (or pre-evo) with Gail Wings & a Drilbur. I don't have too much, but I'll try to get together what I can. PM me with details if anyone can help. Thanks in advance!

PS - First post!

hey my fc has the flechinder so wanna trade fc?

Conqquerx

Banned
repost:

does anyone have a articuno for trade or a charizardite x?

i have mewtwo with mewtwoinite x for trade and i also have houndoomite, heracronite, alakazite, medichanite, mawlite, kangaskhanite, gyaradosite, ampharosite, absolite, abomasite

need articuno and charizardite x

pm me please

channelking

Hey, I'm all set with the Gail Winged Fletchling and Drilbur. I'm looking for a Pokemon with Pokerus next. PM with any details. Thanks everyone!

EDIT: I'm all done now. That was quick. I'll be around, obviously. Thanks again!

Last edited:

fd203

Breeder and Trainer
looking for Hondew Berry and Kelpsy Berry.

2nickpick

I have Pokerus, looking for Dittos from Friend Safari.

Jamjam

looking for only a manectite now, I can offer a HA eevee holding a master ball for it :), as well as others so PM me with offers, please note I will not trade a mega stone for it as I a trying to collect them all.

Shiny Trevenant

Looking for either jaw or sail fossils. I am trying to sr for a shiny so I don't want amaura or tyrunt, just their fossils. I have a lot to offer, so just pm me what you would want in exchange and I'll see if I have it. Thanks!

Last edited:

LadyRinsun

IcyFluffTrainer
Offering Pokérus! Looking for Xerneas, Manectrite and shinies. You can also pm me with other offers, perhaps we can work something out.

Bananalizard

Female Trainer
I have Pokerus. Pm me offers. I'm not 100% sure what I'm looking for, but I don't need most pokemon and I already have most HA pokemon so items/mega stones/shinies are a better bet in offers.

Also looking for jaw/sail fossil (FOSSIL ONLY) I can provide you with a Tyrunt (knows all three elemental fangs) or an Amaura plus a ditto to breed your own with for the fossil.

Last edited:

ShinyVulpix

Pokemon Breeder
Hey peoples of the internet.
I recently finished breeding and EV training a team of my personal favourite pokemon, and it's complete...
Minus the Manectrite stone. I am willing to trade basically anything you PM me asking for, if I have it that is.
Please, I am basically desperate.

EDIT: Completed trade :)

Last edited: