• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item & Pokerus Trading Thread

RexNovus

The Rex is King
If anyone is so kind to offer me pokerus, I'd appreciate it. I won't trade anything fancy from my pokemon X, that's for sure. However, feel free to pick something from my shop (Generation V) for your troubles. PM me :)

EDIT: Taken care of ^^, Ty!

Last edited:

channelking

Can anyone trade me a Nidorina with Hustle and a Bagon with Sheer Force? The former is preferred. I have Pokerus to offer. Just PM with details.

Conqquerx

Banned
repost:

does anyone have a articuno for trade or a charizardite x?

i have mewtwo with mewtwoinite x for trade and i also have houndoomite, heracronite, alakazite, medichanite, mawlite, kangaskhanite, gyaradosite, ampharosite, absolite, abomasite

need articuno and charizardite x

pm me please

EDIT: willing to give mewtwo with mewtwonite x and a pokemon y exclusive mega stone such as houndoomite or heracronite for articuno or even the two pokemon y exclusive mega stones for articuno that i have

Last edited:

Howl Pendragon

Ghost Trainer
I have pokerus! PM me offers! I want to fill up my pokedex, so I'll have to let you know if I already have what you're offering - even just a quick trade of a legendary (need Articuno and Moltres) and trade back could suffice as payment. PM me =)

Conqquerx

Banned
trading mewtwonite x for yveltal, also trading houndoomite or heracranite, for xerneas please pm me

black01

Repost
Still Looking for Pokerus I can trade and adamant ditto, starters or a rare candy or a shiny loudred if interested pm me
Edit* I found Pokerus but still willing to trade for battle items specifically life orb and choice items or a dratini with outrage and dragon dance

Last edited:

Haru3990

Hi there! Those are my offers:

Shiny Venusaur:

* LvL 80
* Neutral nature
* Eggs moves: Giga Drain, Magic Leaf, Grass Whistle
* Destacable IVs: HP, Atk, Speed
* Fully EV trained (SpA, HP, SpD)
* Max Poké-Amie affection
* Current moveset: Giga Drain, Leech Seed, Sludge Bomb, Substitute

Perfect IVs Houndours:

* 5 perfect IVs (HP, Def, SpD, Spe and either Atk or SpA)

Mega stones:

* Charizardite X

What I'm looking for (in priority order):

* Houndoomite
* Mewtwonite Y
* Aggronite
* Yveltal

Added bonus: my friend safari contains Larvesta, Growlithe and Fletchinder.
FC: 0001 - 3446 - 6945

JoshuaMunoz

Blue Goo.
I have Pokerus. Looking for BP items. Offer me via PM.

dannydstk

Looking to trade my charizardite y for charizardite x .

not589

I need one of all of the Power items. Please PM me.

not589

Still looking for Tyranitarite

Can trade Aggron with Aggronite

I have a Tyranitarite. I'd trade you it for all of the Power items from the Battle Maison.

Dav

hi guys looking for power items, have mega stone, fittos, shiny loudred, chanceys, y-legend

Voltic_Charge

Looking for mawilite

can offer power items, or dw ability pokemon
pm me

Bananalizard

Female Trainer
Just a simple repost:
I have pokerus.

I'm looking for:
Jaw/sail Fossils (not the pokemon, the item)
Other fossils (not the pokemon, the item)

and will gladly trade a hatched fossil plus ditto or a pokemon with it's HA Plus the pokerus virus.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Looking for Charizardite Y, Mewtwonite Y and Heracronite. Willing to trade Hidden Ability Pokémon like Frogadier, Quilladin, Fletchinder and more.