• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item & Pokerus Trading Thread

durza613

hey everyone!

I'm looking for the X-exclusive megastones, namely: Mewtwo X, Charizard X, Pinsir, Tyranitar and Manectric

I have almost every pokemon, including some event ones that I would trade for the stones.

PM me if you are interested :)

Ulrik

Hi

I'm going to restart my Pokemon X file, so I need someone to help me transfer my megastones (X exclusives plus blazikenite) to my next game.

Someone is already helping me.
Thank you all of you who offer your help.

I really appreciated.

Last edited:

Sudoku

~Apriball Collector~
I'm in need of 2 Shiny stones and a Dusk stone.

I have female speed boost torchic, female snorunt, female protean Froakie, japanese magician male fennekin, Drought Vulpix and I can attempt to get a HA Treecko. PM me if we can work something out.

DrumRollPls

Mega evolution stones, Evolution Stones and Items Up for trades

Currently Instock:

Mega-Evolution Stones

Evolution Stones

Items Available Upon Request.

Currently Looking For:

• Regigigas
• Cresselia
• Darkrai
• Shaymin
• Keldeo
• Meloetta
• Genesect

If interested in any of my items PM me if interested, even If im offline chances are i'll reply to you.

Last edited:

Channy

FT: 9 Ability Capsules, 1 Weakness Policy
LF: Shiny competitive Pokemon. I'm open to all offers. :)

Shidonii-Kun

Hey, I have poker us I got from Heartgold, and X exclusive Mega stones I'd be willing to trade. Right now, whatI'm really looking for is a Shiny Eevee, but I'm welcome to other offers!

shadowF

have pokerus! pm me for offers!

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I am looking for the Y exclusive stones.
For any of them, I will offer a Wishmaker Jirachi.
VM or PM me.

Smeargle1987

Reckless Trainer
Looking for leftovers and choice specs/scarf-check my sig and PM me if you are interested

masamune88

Shiny Dragon Tamer
Looking for charizard y stone can trade gengarite or manecitite

Kuraitamashii

I am currently looking for the following Items.
Ability Capsules

I am offering the following in exchange.
Lansat Berries
Starf Berry
Pinsirite
Heracronite
Aggronite
Houndoominite
Mewtwonite X
Mewtwonite Y
Charizardite x[2]
Charizardite Y
Mancinite[2]
Tyranitarite[2]
Shiny Axew[From Bank]
FEB2012 Mewtwo
Crown Suicune[3]
Crown Raikou[2]
Crown Entei[5]
Dream Radar Dialga
Dream Radar Tornadus
Dream Radar Thundurus
Legendaries[Caught in games. From Bank]

zanbro

Looking for Toxic Orb. Will trade 6V Korean Charmander, 6V Chimchar, 6V Zangoose, or other various well-bred pokemon.

I also have Venusaurite and Lucarionite.

shadowF

have pokerus! pm me for offers!

ElectricBassClef

Edit: got it!

Last edited:

GC7

This War Is Ours!
I Have 6 IV flawless dittos, japanese and english ones, natures include jolly,timid, modest and adamant,
I am looking for battle maison items such as assault vest, choice items and weakness policy

Zivinolette

Livin' The Dream
I have tons if Pokemon with Pokerus. I'm trying to find a good IV Ditto but I'm happy to consider all offers as I am also trying to fill my dex too :) PM if you're interested!