• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item & Pokerus Trading Thread

Mouse Trainer

Beginning Trainer
I could really use a Heracrossite. Apparently the stone is very rare as I haven't been able to get it yet.

I have pokemon X stones and don't really care for most of them, PM me if interested.

I really want Heracrossite...

Exprima

Pokemang
I have a Heracronite and Mewtwonite Y, as well as non-exclusive Mega Stones up for trade. Looking for Synchronizers and flawless Dittos. Message me for details.

TehSpiral

Terminally Chill
Looking for Pokerus so I can start EV training. I don't have much to offer at this point other than the three Kanto starters, Froakie, and Fennekin, maybe some spare evolutionary stones, but I would love the help.

EDIT: I also have a Shiny Absol I'd be willing to part with, but I'll need more than just Pokerus to make that trade. Make me a decent offer.

Last edited:

Delesmor

I'm looking for the manectite stone. I can trade HA froakies, HA fennikens, HA fletchings, DD charmanders, DD tyrunts and a light ball.

Karsh

Still looking for things, I can trade any Nature Synchronizer with Pokerus for the following items:

Charizardite X
Pinsirite
Tyranitarite

also looking for Xerneas

If anyone is interested send me a PM or e-mail.
My FC is in my Signature as well.

Last edited:

SunTea07

Ace Trainer
Looking for Charizardrite y and x exclusive mega stones (except for charizard x and pinsirite)
Offer : nature synchronizers / ditto's (any nature)
PM me.

C.y.a.n

Ace Trainer
Looking for EV berries other then Pomeg, Hondew and Qualot berries. I can those berries in return for the others. Thanks! PM or VM if interested :)

ShayMaster

Looking for: Charizardite Y
Will trade: Pinsirite, Manectite or Tyranitarite
PM with offers please!

itzxkazer

Master Exploder
Looking for charizardite Y can trade pokerus, xerneas and starters!

dar

Event Hunter
looking for x version exclsice mega stone pm me we can work something out

IuriGomes

I'm offering Charizardite Y, Blastoisinite and Venusaurite
want: Aggronite, Mewtwonite Y, Houndoominite. (or Xerneas and Yveltal itself)
Priority: Xerneas, Yveltal and Mewtwonite Y

Who wants PM me.

Last edited:

megajavi

can anyone help me by trading me a garchompite for my pokemon Y and i can trade a charmeleon holding charizardite y and torchic with its megastone as well.
my 3DS fc is 4004 6825 0806.

SunTea07

Ace Trainer
Currently im looking for :
check in my sig
PM me.

Bumblebee16

Autobot General
I have some extra mega stones to trade:

Absolite
Aggronite
Mewtwonite Y
Charizardite X
Charizardite Y

I also have an extra Mewtwo and Zygarde.

Looking for Tyranitarite, Manectricite, shiny Pokemon.

PM me.

Last edited: