• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item & Pokerus Trading Thread

Quillish

Hey people!

Im looking for a razor fang and an electirizer. In return im offering a shiny Bidoof with pokerus!
pm me!

immaperson

Looking for Charizardite Y, Pokerus or a Chespin.

I don't have much to give, I have extra starters (1st or 6th Gen) besides Chespin.
I also have a Manectricite that I won't be using.

I mostly want the Pokerus.

Luc25

Looking for Pinsirite and Tyranitarite. If you are willing to be apart from them PM me and tell what you want
I have Xerneas, Zygarde, shinys(Audino, Bellossom, Vanillite, Wigglytuff), starters, fossils and pokerus

IuriGomes

I don't have much to give, I have extra starters (1st or 6th Gen) besides Chespin.

I can offer you a Chespin with pokerus for you macnectite

elpsyduck

Hi everyone I just need pokerus. Can someone give me a pokerus. Maybe I can IV Breed u a pokemon u dont have or something idk.

Shoobie

Eeveelution Master
Looking to trade blastoisinite for a gengaranite, also looking to trade a rare candy for an eevee or a gastly

Karsh

I am still looking for the following stones + pokemon:

Charidizite X
Pinsirite
Tyranitarite
Xerneas

I am willing to trade Synchronizers with Pokerus of every Nature, whoever is interested send me a PM or email.
My FC is on my signature should you add me include it in your PM/Email.

Looking for an ability capsule! A'int nobody got time for the battle maison! PM me what you're looking for! ^-^

Skullcruncher

Know my power!!!!
Hey! I'm currently looking for a pinsirnite. Will trade my shiny shelmet for one!

Skullcruncher

Know my power!!!!
Hey I can give you a qulladin with poke rus and it's hidden ability for that mega stone

Skullcruncher

Know my power!!!!

hey I can give you a quilladen with poke rus and it's hidden ability for that Manectricite

Mouse Trainer

Beginning Trainer
I need Heracrossite. (PM me if you have an offer, I'll be checking my PM box as often as possible)

I'm not using any other mega stone (But no I don't have Charizard stone because I don't like Charizard), so I can offer you probably any mega stone in X.

I have no idea why Nintendo made version specific Mega Stones, but I'm positive my Heracross will never get his stone, because it is the rarest item in the universe.

I chose the wrong version...

Last edited: