• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item & Pokerus Trading Thread

Bikachuu

Looking for mewtwonite x, pinsirite and tyranitarite. Will trade 5iv movie14 event victini, 6iv shiny infernape, 6iv SG togekiss, 6iv sceptile or 6iv crobat or requests. Inbox me

Last edited:

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.
Trade completed.

Last edited:
Got 8 extra Blazikenites up for trade (yes, I've been starting new games over and over for the stones on X as soon as I got it).

Looking for Charizardite Y. Once I get it I'll accept other Y - exclusive stones as well. PM me if interested

ashcrimson777

Newb Shiny Hunter
Trading 5IV (Atk Missing) Chanseys (Calm, Seismic Toss/Aromatherapy/Natural Cure/Love Ball) for a Lucky Egg

cascadethewarrior

~Ðiva and Lucariϕ~
Looking for Griseous Orb

What I can offer

Eviolite
Pokerus

Mega Items:
---Venusaurite
---Gengarite
---Ampharosite
---Lucarionite
---Aerodactylite

HA(Hidden Ability) Pokemon
---Gible
---Chespin
---Froakie

Last edited:

thepomster

Looking for a pinsirite have many breedables and giratina to trade, pm me if interested

Glaceonxy

LF

Charizardite Y

Aggronite

Mewtonite Y

I can offer the following:

Shiny geodude
Shiny Nosepass
Shiny Emolga
Shiny Manectric -2IV - Docile

I can also add pokerus to any of the above

PM me with any offers :)

Last edited:

Mcm777

drop...the...cookie!
I'm trading pokerus for anybody that has a normal safari with a ditto.

Also I'm trading pokerus for pokemon x exclusive mega stones.

ohjeezitskim

I have 4 spare Whipped Dreams
Sachet
Protector
Reaper cloth
Sun Stone

Looking for lucky eggs, rocky helmet, leftovers, white herb, weakness policy, assault vest, focus sash, life orb, choice band/scarf, air balloon.

ILoveKesha

Swag Killer
Able to get all Battle Maison items including Ability capsule. Have some Legendaries available too. Looking for a 6 IV ditto, preferably foreign. PM me.

whodaname

Courage Over Fear
Hey there fellow trainers! I recently upgraded my ds and pokemon game to the y version today ( after 2 years) haha. As a former White 1 Trainer i was very generous to my fellow trainers by giving, yes i said giving FDW pokes to people who needed them or simply wanted them. you can check my history on this site for verification. Now that i have lost all of my pokemon from former games, ( games were stolen) i need to start my campaign over again, the great Eevveemaster trainer once helped me start my journey about 3 years ago and I helped trainers in my time with fdw, all im asking now is for some one to help me back. Im looking for any FDW/Hidden Ability pokemon you would like to give or any pokemon from the kanto/johto regions. i am also hoping you can help me with any spear items that you do not need or want. anything to help me kick start my journey to where i once was. Again thanks for your time and I hope you all can help.

Kuraitamashii

I am currently looking for the following Items.
Ability Capsules
Y Exclusive Mega Stones[Will offer Multiple Legendaries for a Single Mega Stone]
X Exclusive Mega Stones[Will offer Multiple Legendaries for a Single Mega Stone]

I am offering the following in exchange.
Pinsirite[Will only take an Ability Capsule]
Manectite[Will only take an Ability Capsule]
Houndoomite[Will only take an Ability Capsule]
Mewtwonite X[Will only take an Ability Capsule]
Lansat Berries
Starf Berry
Event Legendaries
-FEB2012 Mewtwo
-Crown Entei[3]
-Dream Radar Dialga

Normal Legendaries[Caught in games. From Bank. Willing to trade multiples for Ability Capsule or an Exclusive Mega Stone.]
-Moltres
-Uxie[2]
-Mesprit[2]
-Regirock[2]
-Regice
-Registeel[2]
-Cobalion[2]
-Virizion[2]
-Terrakion
-Dialga
-Palkia
-Latias
-Latios
-Ho-Oh
-Suicune
-Mewtwo
-Phione
-Cresselia

Last edited:

Plasmaclaw

FT
Eliolite
Rocky Helmet

LF
Lucky Egg

PM if interested.

Last edited:

GreenShiny

LF Charizardite Y
I can offer almost all legendaries, an entei shiny from the japanese event or a raikou shiny from Americas event (both untouched)

Last edited:

djduststorm

Shiny Collector
LF: Pinsirite
FT: a couple of shinies for trade, battle maison items, HA pokemon, and possibly event pokemon.

PM me please if interested

Hood Nerd

Hey y'all! Im looking for a dusk stone or two! Willing to trade any BP item from the Maison for one! (Except ability capsules) PM me if interested!! :)