• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item & Pokerus Trading Thread

kingj

Hello, I'm looking for Charizardite Y

I have tons of pokemon for trade and will even complete a breeding request for any 5IV pokemon with any nature that will benefit you.

PM if you can

Thanks!

hey if anyone wants pokerus, ability capsul, any megastone, or a masterball pm me and I can help. looking for shiny pokemon, especially scatterbug.

shadowF

have pokerus! pm me for offers!

If anyone has the Lansat berry, please let me know. I'm willing to trade a lot of HA Pokemon for it, if interested give me a PM.

Gunwing

I need Leftovers, HA Wartortle, HA Eevee.

I have Yveltal for trade, Aerodactylite, Blastoisinite, Pokerus, Lucarionite, Gengarite, Venusaurite.

aerial_ace

have all evolutionary stones
spare lucky eggs(currently 2)
any BP item worth 48

looking for legendary pokemon i don't have particularly: all events pokemon, Latias, Dialga, Palkia thunderus and 3 musketters.

Last night I got Tyranitarite , Manectite , and Pinsirite. Pm me with offers. No interest in more mega stones.

CarlosMeetWorld

Dragon Multi-Style
LF Heracrossite

Willing to trade Legendaries, Mega stones, 5/6V Poke's, or even shinies for this item Pm me/ADD my FC

Last edited:
I have extra leftovers, moon and sun stones and lucky eggs to deal. I'm looking for mega stones or best offers

Here to Stay

Looking for charizardite x, will trade any Y exclusive mega stones apart from charizardite y, pm me if interested

Last edited:

GhostlyMaiden

Old User: OtakuGamer
LF:
Charizardite X
Dusk Stone (x2)
Toxic Orb
Leftovers

FT:
Heracrossite
Moon Stone
Oval Stone
Magnet

Willing to take other offers, PM me if you are willing to trade.

I have extra leftovers, moon stones, sun stones and lucky eggs for trade. Looking for mega stones or shines

Amacitare

Ninja Cat
LF: White Herb, Absorb Bulb, other worth 32bp (or 2 power items)

FT: Power Herb

Breyfunk

LF: Liechi Berry

Have: Any Battle Maison item of your choice.

CarlosMeetWorld

Dragon Multi-Style
Looking for charizardite x, will trade any Y exclusive mega stones apart from charizardite y, pm me if interested

Willing to trade Charizardite X for a Heracrossite

Last edited:

Ludakrix

Legen-waitforit-dary
Looking to trade my Houndoomite, Heracrossite, or Aggronite for your Manectricite. PM me please!

Edit: Found one, thank you!

Last edited: