• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item & Pokerus Trading Thread

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Offering: Straff berries (X7)
Lansat beries (X6)

Want: Leftovers
5IV Pokemon(PM Me)

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Looking For-
2 Ability Capsules
Choice Band
Razor Claw

Offering-
Shiny Pokes
5IV Klefki
5IV Rotom
5IV Solosis
Zygarde
Mewtwo

Last edited:

Lebon14

Slaking's brother
Looking for
- 3 Shiny stones
- 2 Sun stones
- 4 Moon Stones
- 2 Dusk Stones

I know Moon and Sun stones can be gained from several pokes in the wild but if you got extras, let me know! That's be less grin-- stealing for me.
I just want the item, no pokes. So, you send me the poke with the item attached, take the items then switch the pokes back.
PM me if you are generous.

(EDIT) Oh and btw, you don't need to give the exact number. If you have only one of these and feel to give it away, it's okay. I'll just reduce the number of them I need afterward.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

djduststorm

Shiny Collector
Looking For: ability capsule
For Trade: leftovers, master balls, and a bunch more items

I may also trade a shiny for it

PM me if youre interested

Kuraitamashii

I am currently looking for the following Items.
Ability Capsules
Enigma Berries
Y Exclusive Mega Stones[Will offer Multiple Normal Legendaries for a Single Mega Stone]
X Exclusive Mega Stones[Will offer Multiple Normal Legendaries for a Single Mega Stone]

I am offering the following in exchange.
Mewtwonite X
Mewtwonite Y
Heracronite

Normal Legendaries[Caught in games. From Bank. Willing to trade multiples for an Exclusive Mega Stone.]
-Moltres
-Uxie
-Palkia
-Mewtwo
-Phione

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Offering: Straff berries (X7)
Lansat beries (X6)

5IV Pokemon(PM Me)

Deathtesel

I am trading the event Blaziken with the Blazekinite if anyone is interested then just PM me.

eiger

Shiny Hunter
Got a Destiny Knot for trade. PM me if you want it and you"re offer

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Offering: Straf berries (X7)
Lansat beries (X6)

5IV Pokemon
(PM Me)

Jack5326

FT:

Mega Stones: Abomasite, Aggronite, Alakazite, Charizardite Y, Gengarite, Heracronite, Lucarionite, Venusaurite / Generic Items: Adamant Orb, Black Sludge, Claw Fossil, Cover Fossil, Damp Rock, Deep Sea Scale, Dragon Scale, Flame Orb, Icy Rock, Magmarizer, Metal Coat, Miracle Seed, Mystic Water, Old Amber, Plume Fossil, Prism Scale, Root Fossil, Smooth Rock, Toxic Orb, Up-Grade / Berries: Enigma Berry, Lansat Berry, Starf Berry.

LF:

Battle Maison items (Bright Powder)

Mega Stones (Especially Version Exclusives)

Fossils: Dome Fossil, Helix Fossil, Jaw Fossil, Sail Fossil

Other 5-6IV Pokemon (Preferably in Apricorn Balls yet I'll consider all offers)

Events & Legendaries

Just make me an offer, I'll fairly review them all!

ManBaby319

Im looking for a razor fang to evolve my Gligar. Let me know if you can help!

Let me know what items you may be looking for.

Last edited:

KenoShay

Sinnoh Champ
I have mostly every item anyone could be looking for, in return I would like some gen services, pm me

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Offering: Straf berries (X6)
Lansat beries (X5)
PP Up (x7)

Want: Ability Capsule
Leftovers
5IV Pokemon
(PM Me)

Looking for Mewtwonite X

Trading Mewtwonite Y attached to a protean forakie with a few 31IV if I remember correctly.

PM offers

Also looking for Tyranitarite

Trading Gengarite or Lucarionite (either can be attached to a protean forakie as well)

PM offers. Thanks

P.S. offered mega stones do not need to be attached to anything of worth, just looking for the stones.

P.S.S. If it takes me a bit to respond please don't freak out I'm prob at work lol.

pwnswitchclik

Alakazaminator
I have a DeepSeaTooth, A DeepSeaScale, two Old Ambers and two Armor Fossils for trade, I'm looking for two Razor Claws and two Electirizers, 4 items for 4 items trade, pm me if anyone is interested.

I can offer 1 dawn stone(or any obtainable super training stone if you can wait), pp ups/maxes, masterballs, rare candies, lvl 100 emboar, shiny basculin, i can breed 5 iv mincinnos in dream balls(no ha) bonsly in lure balls (no ha) and cleffas in fast balls (again no ha) and if you ask I can just put pokerus on the pokemon you want (and/or carrying the item you want)as well. unless mentioned the pokemon has unimportant ivs, and I don't care about the ivs of what you give me. any other question and you can just pm me and ask
what I am looking for is female pokemon in special balls, and shiny pokemon. also looking for an enigma berry

II DaViNCi II

FT :
Leftovers x1
Prism scales x 20
PPup x50
Lucky eggs
Enigma berry x2
LF:
5IV pokemon with egg moves and Hidden abilities .
Events pokemon
Female pokemon in Dream or Apricorn pokeballs ( IV , nature and egg moves doesn't matter )
Exclusive Mega stones

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Offering:
Enigma Berries (x5)
Straf berries (X6)
Lansat beries (X5)
PP Up (x7)

Want:
Leftovers
5IV Pokemon
Ability Capsule
(PM Me)

Kuraitamashii

I am currently looking for the following Items.
Enigma Berries

I am offering the following in exchange.
Ability Capsules

Normal Legendaries[Caught in games. From Bank. Willing to trade multiples for an Exclusive Mega Stone.]
-Uxie
-Mewtwo
-Phione