• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item & Pokerus Trading Thread

Dolamite

Lf a Female HA gible/gabite/garchomp with Stealth Rock. PM with what you're looking for.

Last edited:

captainrandom316

Hoenn League Champ
LF: Enigma Berry, Shiny Noibat

FT: Shiny Groudon,Shiny Kyogre,Shiny Rayquaza

freak92

Offering Groudon, Ditto lv. 100 or Darmanitan, Beedrill, Porygon and Burmy with hidden ability.
Looking for: Houndomite
Anyone??
Pls!!!

GC7

This War Is Ours!
I am looking for Lvl 1 Kalos Born Bred pokemon with egg moves and in non standard pokeballs, I have all these items up for trade

Absorb Bulb
Air Balloon
Assault Vest
Binding Band
Bright Powder
Choice Band
Choice Scarf
Choice Specs
Eject Button
Flame Orb
Focus Band
Focus Sash
Life Orb
Lucky Egg
Muscle Band
Power Herb
Razor Claw
Razor Fang
Red Card
Ring Target
Safety Goggles
Scope Lens
Toxic Orb
Weakness Policy
White Herb
Wide Lens
Wise Glasses
Zoom Lens
Ability Capsules
PP Max
Rocky Helmet
Leftovers
Expert Belt
Black Sludge
ALL BERRIES

I am also looking for All Pokemon Y exclusive megastones, willing to trade 2 for 1 on these, except for ability capsule, 1 for 1

dislocate

Have:
6iv Timid HA Eevees
6iv Timid Eevees
6iv Adamant HA Eevees
6iv Adamant Eevees
6iv Hasty Eevees
5iv different natures Eevees
1iv Relaxed shiny Rotom
2iv Modest shiny HA Ditto
LF:
Any mega stone

Mudkipz_Lulz

Icy Mudkipz Breeder
I have SPR2013 Meloetta.

I also have a Japanese Movie Diancie.

I also have a shiny rotom with 31 IV in Special Defense. Level 1.

I also have a Mewtwo X megastone.

I also have N's Zorua and the hiker from Pokemon X's Magikarp nicknamed Carpe Diem.

I also have Articuno, Moltres, Giratina, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Cresselia, Mewtwo, Zekrom, and Kyurem all caught by myself in past games. (Will Do 2 for 1 or 1 of these and 1 event)

Looking for Landorus and Thundurus.

Will consider other offers, I will also take breed requests.

Everything I offer is not cloned nor hacked and everything I offer is untrained as well so I expect the same from you.

PM me please

Last edited:

Megametaross

LF: pinsirite, blazikenite

Offering: heracronite, attached to 4-5IV adamant HA heracross , adamant or jolly HA Bagon with DD and fire fang, 5IV Omanyte, Chimchar, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Turtwig, Piplup, Oshawatt, or anything else I may have of interest.

Last edited:

Nanoi

Hey there, Anyone up for trading their mewtwo Y for my mewtwo x? I am attached to my mewtwo so I will just be trading the item. PM if interseed owo

I aslo have these pokemon with pokerus if anyone wants them
Kirlia 25 Mild Female
Chimchar 10 Jolly female
Kirlia 30 Modest Female
Vulpix 27 Bold female
Pansear 4 Impish Male Japanese

Last edited:

ryan hunter

Pokemon trainer
looking for houndoomite. I have alot to offer, just pm with what you need and i see if i can get it for you.

utlhmsus

Trading fish shinies (Remoraid, Poliwhirl, Goldeen for X mega stones. PM if interested. :) I have multiples of each shiny.

Dolamite

Looking for HA Gible/Gabite/Garchomp. Must be female so I can pass it down. PM me with what you're looking for. Thanks!

Hasty

Moonside
Hey,

I'm looking for:
-Jaw Fossil
-Sail Fossil
(the items, not the Pokemon)
-Master Ball

I can offer:
-Root Fossil, Claw Fossil, Old Amber, Skull Fossil, Armor Fossil, Cover Fossil, Plume Fossil
-nearly every Pokemon that is breedable
-Friend Safari Pokemon with HA (not all, but I have ~100 Safari's)
-every Evolutionary Stone
-Moon Ball Poochyena with 4 Egg Moves
-some other Apricorn/Dream Ball Pokemon [Burmy-Trash(Dream,HA), Elgygem(Dream,HA), Pineco(Heavy), Roselia(Friend), Hoppip(Love), Makuhita(Level), Hippopotas(Safari)]
-Xerneas/Zygarde/Mewtwo (all self-obtained, UT, uncloned [from my first X-playthrough])
-Timid x/x/x/31/31/31 Mewtwo (KB)
-flawless competitive Shiny Lucario [Special-sweeper version] (KB) (got it from a trade/not mine)

PM me please. If you don't want any of those^... I can also breed some competitive 5 IV Pokemon and maybe have some other things I can trade to you.

Last edited:

alpasoup1

looking a couple things female anorith with swiftswim, and something else like raikou for my spare diance code if you want it. if not i only need the swiftswim and can find something else to trade you

Last edited:

Mudkipz_Lulz

Icy Mudkipz Breeder
I have a shiny rotom with 31 IV in Special Defense. Level 1.

I also have a Mewtwo X and Gengar megastone.

I also have N's Zorua and the hiker from Pokemon X's Magikarp nicknamed Carpe Diem.

I also have Articuno, Moltres, Giratina, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Cresselia, Mewtwo, Zekrom, and Kyurem all caught by myself in past games.

Looking for a Razor Fang and other 48 BP items but need Razor Fang ASAP!

Also looking for most Pumpkaboo sizes and shiny stones.

I also take breed requests.

Everything I offer is not cloned nor hacked and everything I offer is untrained as well so I expect the same from you.

PM me please

Hasty

Moonside
Hey,

I'm looking for:
-Jaw Fossil
-Sail Fossil
(the items, not the Pokemon)
-Articuno (UT, KB)

I can offer:
-Root Fossil, Claw Fossil, Old Amber, Skull Fossil, Armor Fossil, Cover Fossil, Plume Fossil
-nearly every Pokemon that is breedable
-Friend Safari Pokemon with HA (not all, but I have ~100 Safari's)
-every Evolutionary Stone
-Moon Ball Poochyena with 4 Egg Moves
-some other Apricorn/Dream Ball Pokemon [Burmy-Trash(Dream,HA), Elgygem(Dream,HA), Pineco(Heavy), Roselia(Friend), Hoppip(Love), Makuhita(Level), Hippopotas(Safari)]
-Xerneas/Zygarde/Mewtwo (all self-obtained, UT, uncloned [from my first X-playthrough])
-Timid x/x/x/31/31/31 Mewtwo (KB)
-flawless competitive Shiny Lucario [Special-sweeper version] (KB) (got it from a trade/not mine)

PM me please. If you don't want any of those^... I can also breed some competitive 5 IV Pokemon and maybe have some other things I can trade to you.

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
FT:
Lucky Eggs
Lucky Punch
Lansat Berries
Starf Berries
Enigma Berries
Power Belt
Power Band
Deep Sea Tooth
Fire Stone