• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item & Pokerus Trading Thread

Baconator

I shook it.
Has anyone found the rumored Galvantula mega stone? If you have... I'll trade my Charizard Y stone for it.

Sarishya

Experienced Trainer
Has anyone found the rumored Galvantula mega stone? If you have... I'll trade my Charizard Y stone for it.

I don't believe there is a mega stone for Galvantula.

Baconator

I shook it.
D: that saddens me. I know it was rumored at the same time Heracross's was leaked.

Anyway, also looking for Banetteite.

djns

Completed trade

Last edited:

HollowZard

Hello there! x3
Looking for Charizardite Y! Can offer any of the 6 starters, pupitar, poochyena, eevee. Pm me with offers!

Last edited:

Zech

Looking for Tyranitarite, willing to give either Gengarite, Abomasite, Blastoisinite or Mewtwonite Y in exchange. PM me, my name would be Rautis and FC 4098 3136 1457, just so you can add me in advance.

Colton S

Beware Bewear
Looking for a Lucky Egg. I can offer an Abomasite. Or some other Pokemon like Squirtle and Fennekin.

Sarishya

Experienced Trainer
Looking for Houndoominite. I'm willing to trade my Pinsirite (X exclusive) for it. I can also offer pokemon with pokerus, starter pokemon (1st and 6th gen), vulpix, dratini, fossil pokemon (6th gen). Please message me if interested.

Still looking

Kataphrut

Still looking for Gardevoirite, can now offer Blazikenite & Abomasite with their respective Pokemon for it. Still don't care what the Gardevoirite comes with.

Gardevoirite received.

Last edited:

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
Looking for a mon with the Pokérus. Would trade a DW Gligar for it.

EDIT: Done and done.

Last edited:

JoeR001

Has anybody come across a Light Ball they're willing to give up for a few minutes so I can get a Volt Tackle Pikachu?

Got pokerus as an offer.

Rogue X

WHT/FC:034817609669
Looking for Mewtonite Y please, will trade Mewtonite X for it. :)

Pm or Vm if anyone's willing to trade.

Fensilent

Looking for Mewtonite Y and Houndoomnite. Offering Mewtonite X and Manectricnite. Pm me to trade

Last edited:

Samuliccio

Ah, so I'm looking for either Aggronite or Heracronite. I'm very willing to offer the following: Charizardite X, Mewtwonite X and Pinsirite.
PM me if you want to trade :D
*EDIT: Got them already*

Last edited:

Exciter

Looking for a Manectricite. Can offer Heracronite, Aggronite, Abomasite, Lucarionite, King's Rock, Sachet, a Lucky Egg
Send me a message

Hi!
Looking for any Charizardite, preferably Y though.
I can offer Fennekins, Froakies, Torchics, Charmanders and Synchronize Ralts with different natures.
Ask me if you want a special nature/gender and I'll see if I have one :)
PM me if you're interested.