• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item & Pokerus Trading Thread

juffate

Not-So Normal Type
LF: Liechi Berry

FT: Enigma Berry, masterball, or just ask and ill see if i have what you need

Last edited:

antant

teh pwnage
Currently have:

2x Eviolite
17x Prism Scale
7x Destiny Knot
58x Heart Scale
87x PP up
63x PP Max
105x Rare Candy
2x Metal Coat
1x King's Rock
2x Reaper Cloth
220x Moon Stone
223x Sun Stone
1x Everstone
Over 1000 BP so I could buy a lot of items/tutor moves

In return I am mostly looking for a few leftovers, a couple of dusk stones and a custap berry(would be willing to do multiple items for these, rates depending on the items wanted)

I'm also interested in the following egg move pokemon

Skorupi Agility/confuse ray/Whirlwind
Togepi Nasty Plot/extrasensory/Stored Power

Nature and IVs appreciated but not required
I'd also be interested in low tier pokemon with interesting egg moves

I'd also be interested in a Tanabata Jirachi and may be interested in other events

Long shot but I'd also be interested in a Hoopa with Hasty nature and great IVs (or other competitively viable nature and ivs) and would be willing to trade a lot of items for it

Last edited:

MasterofArcanine

Pokecollection Maste
Hey does anyone have a Dawn Stone that would be willing to trade me. I can't offer much in return but I do have a Spare Shiny Zigzagoon or a Ability Capsule. If you are willing to help me out please PM Me

Jeffaa

Looking for Wide Lens and Air Balloon got many Leftovers, Master Balls, Rocky Helmets and stuff for trade. Also got some Heart Scales. PM me.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
im looking for 4 prism scales, im willing to trade 1:1 for my 4 ppmax.

my fc is 3926 6866-2593 ign Nelliel

spider095

Does anybody have 2 dawn stones they could spare? I don't have much to offer as I've just restarted my game, I have a level 11 Treecko, nothing special, and a level 5 Poochyenna that knows Thunder Fang... trying to get a Gallade and a Frosslass asap. Thank you in advance.

Kuraitamashii

I am looking for the following items:

Masterballs

I am offering:
Hoopa-US
Latios[Alpha Sapphire:Eon Ticket Event]
Heatran
Red Orb
Blue Orb
Latiosite
Latiasite
Metegrossite
Salamancite
Lucarionite
Mewtwonite X
Mewtwonite Y
Tyranitarite
Aggronite
Venusaurite
Blastoisinite
Sceptilite
Blazikenite
Swampertite
Manectite
Houndoominite
Abomasite
Sablenite
Slowbronite
Lopunnite
Heracronite
Aerodactylite
Alakazite
Pidgeotite
Scizorite
Cameruptite
Steelixite
Ampharosite
Altarianite
Medichamite
Audinite
Beedrillite
Banettite
Sharpedonite
Gardevoirite
Galladite
Gengarite
Mawilite
Gyaradosite
Kangaskhanite
Pinsirite
Glalitite
Absolite
Destiny Knot
PP Up
PP Max

Shinyhunter1990

Shiny Hunter 4 life
I am looking for the blazikenite
Ft ability capsul rare candies pp max

Last edited:

Cloudchild75

Magus lover
I want 2 masterballs. Can offer some shinies-
Shiny palkia event x2 hasty or relaxed
Feraligator Japanese shiny brave Sinnoh *
Sudowoodo shiny named Brocks wood adamant rockhead flawless *
I have other shinies listed in my tradethread in my signature. Can't hurt to ask, though some I may say no on.

And or rare items -

Leftovers
Prism scale
Damp rock
Sunstones
Moonstones
Heart scale
(I know some of these aren't rare lol)
Leaf stone

LittleEvil

Veteran Trainer
hey guys. I really need a Soul Dew, willing to trade for any item(willing to trade multiple items) you can buy at the battle maison in X. Also have a LOT of hidden ability pkmn and a bunch of high IV pkmn. Just pm me wih requests and we'll see what we can do. Thanks!

KenoShay

Sinnoh Champ
I've got soul dew and ability capsules for trade pm me

DX 2401PT

Monitor
Offering: shiny Jolly Terrakion, IV 31 all, in Ultra Ball
Looking for: 1 Eviolite

PM if interested.

Edit: And completed.

Last edited:

Jack5326

Hi there everyone!

I have the following items to trade:

Mega Stones: Abomasite, Absolite, Aerodactylite, Aggronite, Alakazite, Ampharosite, Banettite, Blastoisinite, Blazikenite, Charizardite X, Charizardite Y, DIANCITE, Gardevoirite, Gengarite, Gyaradosite, Heracronite, Houndoominite, Kangaskhanite, Lucarionite, Manectite, Mawilite, Medichamite, Mewtwonite Y, Pinsirite, Scizorite, Tyranitarite, Venusaurite

Fossils: Claw Fossil, Cover Fossil, Old Amber, Plume Fossil, Root Fossil

Other Items: Adamant Orb, Amulet Coin, Black Belt, Comet Shard, Damp Rock, Draco Plate, Dread Plate, Earth Plate, Everstone, Fist Plate, Flame Orb, Flame Plate, Float Stone, Focus Sash, Griseous Orb, Hard Stone, Icicle Plate, Insect Plate, King's Rock, Lagging Tail, Life Orb, Lustrous Orb, Magnet, Meadow Plate, Mind Plate, Miracle Seed, Mystic Water, Normal Gem, Pixie Plate, Pretty Wing, Quick Claw, Quick Powder, Rare Bone, Sharp Beak, Silk Scarf, Sky Plate, Smoke Ball, Smooth Rock, Soft Sand, Soothe Bell, Spell Tag, Splash Plate, Spooky Plate, Stone Plate, Tiny Mushroom, Toxic Plate, Twisted Spoon, White Herb, Wide Herb, Zoom Lens

--------------------------------------------------

Looking for the following items: BLUE SCARF, DIANCITE, GREEN SCARF, PINK SCARF, RED SCARF, RELIC GOLD, SOUL DEW, YELLOW SCARF.

Thank you!

Last edited:

cascadethewarrior

~Ðiva and Lucariϕ~
LF: Loppunite

OF:

-Jirachi
-Entei
-Latias\
-Latios
-Cobalion
-Virizion
-Palkia
-Dialga
-Giratina
-Yveltal
-Xerneas
-Zygarde
-Ho-oh
-Rayquaza
-Azelf
-Mesprit
Thundurus
-Tornadus
-Deoxys
-Registeel
-Regirock
-Regice

-Shiny Fletchling
-Shiny Beldum

EDIT: Just got a Lopunnite

Last edited:

MasterofArcanine

Pokecollection Maste
Hey all. I am looking for some Dusk Stones. I have lots of HA Pokemon that I can breed for you in exchange for the items or I have the ability to get some of the Battle Resort Items as well. Let me know if you want to trade.

EDITED: Got 'em

Last edited:

Ajduk

Looking for:
Master Balls(unlimited quantities)

Trading:
Any BP item
A few non competitive shiny pokemon
Almost any other item in the game that is not a mega stone(feel free to make a request)

MasterofArcanine

Pokecollection Maste
Hey all. I am looking for the Evolution stones especially Dusk, Shiny, and Dawn stones. I have a large number of HA Pokemon that I can breed in exchange. I can also get some Battle Maison Items if that is more what you are looking for (Those would take a bit longer to get though). Let me know if you are interested in a trade.