• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item & Pokerus Trading Thread

Volvagnos

I am looking to trade for a Custap Berry. I have a Masterball, several different evolution items, and a few Mega Stones up for trade. Please message me if you can help me out.

Edit: Trade Completed.

Last edited:

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
I now have Lansat Berries, enigma berries, and 1k BP to spend.

Looking for Starf berry.

I will trade any of these for a Starf berry, including an ability capsule.

I can trade PP ups as well.

*edit*

trade complete

Now in search of masterballs.

Will trade anything from Battle Maisson for masterballs including ability capsule.

Can also trade enigma and lansat berries. In a few days I will have starf Berries as well!

Last edited:

Belgrim

I have every berry in the game. Including starf and lansat. I need to grow lansat berries first however. Also, I have over 40 PP Maxes I'm willing to trade for well bred pokemon. (1 for each good breed.) I also have many evolutionary items including pokemon-specific ones like the Sachet and Protector.

I'm currently looking for a Durant with a speed boosting nature and good IVs in speed and Defense. Any nature that boosts speed is fine, however please no nature that lowers its defense at the same time. I will post more breeded pokemon I'm looking for if they come to mind.

Lt. BLEU™

Top Class Lieutenant
Need a Sachet to evolve my Spritzee. I do not have too much to give in return, ask and I'll let you know. Thank you.

EDIT: Found one.

Last edited:

Shinyhunter1990

Shiny Hunter 4 life
I am looking for training items. I have salac berries and some other rare berries.

Trade complete thanks to yknot

Last edited:

eff_ekt

LF:

One off items (higher priority):
Sacred Ash
Metal Powder
Quick Powder
Air Balloon
Light Ball
Diancite

Items I'm always keen for:
Red Card
Power Herb
Dawn Stone
Reaper Cloth
Up-Grade
Dubious Disk
Metal Coat

FT:
Most Mega Stones
ALL berries
Some evolutionary & battle items

Thanks!

Last edited:

Leon119

LF: Lansat and Starf berries.

FT: i have some Master Balls, lots of BP if you need any Maison items, and every other berry besides those 2 i ask for
also have some high IV pokemon for breeding and a few random shinies i found ( taillow, eevee ), i also have a full living dex and some pretty good IV dittos if u need any specific pokemon bred with good IVs :)

Last edited:

Misteryaya

hi guys, looking for som1 who can trade me the Charizardite Y, despartly need it and willing to trade my charizardite X for it, please help me with that would appriciate it alot.

also asking for a balbasur, a new one. ( as a favor for those willing to give, dont really have anything to give for it back )

what im mainly looking for is the Charizardite Y tho, any help would be much appriciated.

Thanks in advance guys!

nel3

Crimson Dragon
disregard due to updated post.

Last edited:
Looking for Master Balls

I basically played through Alpha Sapphire just to enter the jhoto tournament, which means, if there are any megastones/items you want i can very likely get them for you only ones that i possibly would like to keep are the latios/latias ones, and the steelix one. I also have other stuff, so go ahead and message me if you're interested

Thank you,
-Shadowolf104

As of May 25th I'm still looking for Masterballs

Last edited:
Hi all,

I am looking for a custap berry. I am willing to offer shinies, events and masterballs. Please be reasonable though.

PM me if you are able to help.

koosbane

master breeder
Also looking for custap berry, various items and breedable pokemon with egg moves 5iv and some bank balls. PM let's work something out.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
i got some spare custap berries and im looking to get a few of the missing berries that i made in my recent post on this page. id like 2-3 of the missing berries for 1 custap berry, starf berries would be a 1:1 trade. though a missing dex entry of a Italian or Korean origin pkmn will also do fine with me. i do have other French, Spanish, German origin pkmn i still need to get.

EDIT: trade open i now have 5 spare custap berries up for trade. ATM the custap berry trade is OPEN.

the time that i might hold onto the FCs in these trades will be dependant on which pkmn are in them. i only have 4 open spots available that i need to keep open for future trades.

i got all the berries i need now thanks to the berries that i need thanks to eff_ekt. i will still consider trading the berries in return for some ITA/KOR, German and French origin pkmn in return.

Last edited:

hockeyman617

FT- Pokerus
LF- Any, make offers

DX 2401PT

Monitor
I'm offering some excess items that I don't need.

Mega Stones:
- Banette
- Kangaskhan
- Manectric
- Mawile
- Mewtwo X
- Houndoom
- Ampharos
- Medicham
- Abomasnow
- Aggron
- Alakazam
- Venusaur
- Scizor
- Gardevoir
- Absol
- Garchomp

Berries
- Lansat
- Starf
- Micle
- Custap
- Jaboca
- Rowap

I'm looking for... nothing in particular. PM/VM if interested.

Violent Red

Looking for a Galladite.

Have lots of items and Pokemon up for offer, please message me with what you want for Galladite <3

Thank u

JCW18

Go, Explotaro!
Hello everyone,

I'm a Mewtwo enthusiast who is playing Y, and is wondering if anyone wants to trade a Mewtwointe X they might have. I have many rare items and Berries (such as Enigma berries)

PM me for offers. Thank you :)

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
I need EV reducing berries (aka Pomeg, Kelpsy, Qualot, Hondew, Grepa, Tamato). VM me what you want in return!

Edit
No longer needed

Last edited: