• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item & Pokerus Trading Thread

ToeyJoey

The Count
LF: Helix, Dome, Root, Claw, Skull, Armor, Cover, Plume Fossils
FT: All Dream Ball Hidden Ability Female Pokemon (also all non-Dream Ball Hidden Ability Females)

Last edited:

nel3

Crimson Dragon
i'll be resetting my OR save file within 2 weeks and i will be keeping/saving for trades the ORAS only megastones (no XY variants, already on X file). if anyone want wants an ORAS only megastone pls PM me. im not looking for much in return though i wouldnt mind a few non english pokemon of lowest levels (stats not important) so i can evolve them later on for foreign dex data. the trades will be done on my 2ds which has a different FC than the one in my sig. im looking for a 2pkmn:1 megastone to 3:1 ratio depending on the stats/rarity of the foreign pokemon.

PokeLys

Since Red version'98
FT: Ability Capsule

LF: Sandstorm pattern Vivillon

the ash man83

Avid TCG Fan
Items I'm looking for:

Mega Stones (XY), specifically Charizardite Y/Aggronite/Latiosite

Can offer Pokérus, any Battle Maison items, lots of HA/Bank Ball/Egg Move Pokémon. Please pm me if interested!

For trade: Abomasite, Absolite, Aerodactylite, Alakazite, Amulet coin, Black glasses, black sludge, charizardite X, destiny knot, Dragon scale, everstone, expert belt, fire stone, flame plate, full incense, heart scale, iron plate, kangaskhanite, kings rock, lax incense, luck incense, lucky egg, manectite, master ball, mawilite, medichamite, mewtwonite X, mind plate, odd incense, oval stone, pinsirite, pixie plate, pure incense, rock incense, rose incense, sky plate, spooky plate, thunderstone, venusaurite, water stone, wave incense, zap plate

Elixir, Ether, Max Elixir, Max Ether, Max Revive, PP Max, PP Up, Rare Candy

Figy Berry, Hondew Berry, Nomel Berry, Pomeg Berry, Salag Berry, Wepear Berry

Looking for: offers

Last edited:

Lynx22

Looking for: Pokerus for my Pokemon X game

Offering: I don't have much to offer because I'm just getting back into pokemon after a several year hiatus, but I do have two extra unused serial codes for the Arceus event that I would be happy to trade to you. Thanks for any help!

Italianbaptist

Informed Casual
Looking for a Razor Fang for my Gligar. I have an extra Keldeo, shiny Xerneas, shiny Yveltal or Zygarde.

DracosWulfgar

what ever........
I have pokemon that have pokerus that I can trade.
I am just looking for some legends to complete my dex, you can have them back I don't want to keep them, I just need to register them.

Dunno if this is the right place to post this but if it isn't can someone redirect me.

I'm wanting to transfer 4 mega stones from Y to X. If anyone could help it'd be greatly appreciated. (I'd be sending the 4 pokemon to you with the mega stone to you from my Y, switching to X and then you send it to my X)

FC: Rob 0259-0279-3830

pokesaurus

Its Sphealical
LF: Sun Stone.

FT: Hoopa, Keldeo, Victini, Darkrai, and/or something specific if you need it (no shinies or competitive Pokemon). I can also give Pokerus.

EDIT: No longer needed.

Last edited:

T-Hex

Currently looking for a razor claw to evolve my Sneasel, I can give a random shiny that i have if anybody's interested, just pm me and i'll give you a list of what i have.

edit: trade done

Last edited:

Imrhien

Eater of Leftovers
Hi all,

I'm looking for Steelixite.

I can offer most rare items, shiny Pokémon, 5/6 IV mons, etc. Just ask.

Blaynernator

is this where i ask if anyone has an ice stone they could trade? i think i finally found the right place to post.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
is this where i ask if anyone has an ice stone they could trade? i think i finally found the right place to post.

Idk if you found it by now but Pokepelago is one of he easiest places to find them

Anyways....anyone has a Razor Claw or a Metal Coat?