• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item & Pokerus Trading Thread

johnj006

Looking for somebody who is willing to help me trade my mega-stones between games ( as I only have one ds )
can offer; Chespins, Torchics, Squirtles, Fennekins, Noibats and Tyrunts. (can offer either genders though it would take a couple of hours.)
will accept anything (pidgey etc), and will be very grateful.

(pm me)

Problem has been sorted out, but if you want any of these pokemon, message me with your offers.

Last edited:

itzxkazer

Master Exploder
Trade complete!

Last edited:

Lion Demon

Fairy Type Champion
I NEED an Everstone. In return, I can provide a Pokemon with Pokerus. PM me if you are interested!

DinoKing

Burn...
Does anyone have a Magmarizer they can trade me? I need it to evolve my Magmar. I can trade a just hatched Lavesta and Protean Froakie. PM me if you're interested.

Still looking, can now breed modest Togepi with Pokerus and have a Blastoisinite.

Sarishya

Experienced Trainer
Looking for Houndoominite. I'm willing to trade my Pinsirite (X exclusive) for it. I can also offer pokemon with pokerus, starter pokemon (1st and 6th gen, also with hidden ability), vulpix, dratini, fossil pokemon (6th gen). Please message me if interested.

I'm still looking for this.

Earlio

The hunt is on.
Looking to trade my Charizardite Y for some Charizardite X.
Message me if interested!!

burntcandy

Looking for Pokerus and Charzardite X don't have much too offer at this point, would be willing to trade a charzardite Y once I aquire it. For the Pokerus, I will try and work something out for you.

d4rkest

Pokébreeder
Looking for Y exclusive megastones & dusk stones. Can offer hidden ability pokemon in my signature.
Notables are swift swim poliwag & drought vulpix.

Samson2557

Hey guys I'm looking for someone who has either Togepi or Ditto in their Friend Safari. In return, my own safari contains Solar Power Charmeleons, otherwise I have a bunch of stuff I'm able to trade such as starters and many other Pokemon with Hidden Abilities. I can even breed max IV Pokemon for you if you'd like. PM me and let me know if you're interested ;)

Mr_Mystery

Man of Mysteries
Willing to trade a Spoink or a Gyrados with PokeRus.
Send me an offer in PM please!

SparkRaid

Looking for just one Grepa berry. Please PM me an offer. (I don't have a lot to offer at the moment.)

Summonight

Who Homestuck here?
I'm in need of Pokerus.

I can offer:
-Brave Snorlax
-Timid Espurr
or the Hasty Lucario given to me by 3rd Gym lady (forgot her name, sorry)

Trade done.

Last edited:

ZoRk

Lavizz~
I have 48 bp from the battle maison i can get you any item from this list :

Protein
Calcium
Iron
Zinc
Carbos
HP Up
Power Bracer
Power Belt
Power Lens
Power Band
Power Anklet
Power Weight
Toxic Orb 16
Flame Orb
White Herb
Power Herb
Absorb Bulb
Cell Battery
Red Card
Eject Button
Weakness Policy
Ring Target
Protector
Whipped Dream
Sachet
Electirizer
Magmarizer
Reaper Cloth
Up-Grade
Dubious Disc
Choice Specs
Scope Lens
Zoom Lens
Wide Lens
Muscle Band
Focus Band
Choice Band
Assault Vest
Focus Sash
Razor Claw
Razor Fang
Bright Powder
Life Orb
Iron Ball
Air Balloon
Binding Band
Safety Goggles
Rare Candy

Koji5

Fossil Lover/Breeder
Looking for Heracronite / Aggronite , Willing to trade pokemon or the mega stone counterparts from X . Also looking for pokemon with pokerus :D

I have aagronite, heracronite and houndoomite up for trading, looking for shinies.. might sway towards other mega stones PM me

3PointDecoupage

I'm in need of a Sun Stone and a Dive ball. I don't have much to trade except a Fennekin and Torchic with mega evo stone.