• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item & Pokerus Trading Thread

biggggg5

Bigglesworth
I would like an extra protector if anyone has one. I have the event torchic, Charizard that I can breed, sableye eggs, a Chesnaught I can breed, an everstone and other stuff. If you have one pm me with an offer.

Last edited:

Nesquik3D

<-- Want a DWF
Looking for a Flying Gem. PM me if you'd like to trade.

JynxMidnight

IV Breeder
Searching for an everstone, I can trade Fennekin, Chespin, Froakie, either of the fossils and Spritzee.

Zerothedarklord

I'm looking for someone who has Charizardite Y, and the items for mega Garchomp, Tyranitar, Scizor, Ampharos, Alakazam and/or Venusaur. if anyone has any of these, please PM me. I can offer some decent pokemon in return, but unfortunately very minimal array of items (I just restarted my game today for a 2nd playthrough).

FC: 3781 - 0048 - 9706

Quillish

Hey people I'm looking for a razor fang to evolve gligar
I have a sun stone and a few other Evo stones if your interested. I also have pokerus.
PM me!

A Pissed Charizard

Looking for charizardite x. Pm me what you want. I am at about the 6th gym...

itzxkazer

Master Exploder
I have pokerus, if anyone needs it pm me, i'll give you for little to nothing

Drakeagle

legend hunter
looking for charizardite X, tyranitarite and manetricite. can offer all gen 1 and 6 starters, both new fossils or a masterball.

Lrb1996

Looking for Y exclusive mega stones. Can offer all gen 1 and 6 starters, X exclusive pokemon, the new fossil pokemon, rare candies, and a master ball. (Can also trade other pokemon just ask if I have it)
Pm me if interested.

thepomster

Looking for razor fang can offer any starter or the dittos listed in my sig

I'm looking for Charizardite X/Y. Preferably Y but X is fine aswell. I can offer Fennekins, Charmanders, Froakies, Synchronize Ralts, Torchics, Amauras and Pokérus :)
PM me if you're interested.
I'm ready to offer more than one Pokemon.
I might also be able to trade Blastoisinite for Charizardite

Last edited:

3PointDecoupage

I'm looking for a Bone Club for my Cubone. I have Charizardite X to trade, also a shiny Foongus and am currently breeding Munnas. PM if interested.

3PointDecoupage

Now Im looking for a nest ball. I have growlithe snorlax munna and phanpy for trade.

Ajduk

Looking for everstone or houndoom mega stone.
Can offer other items or even Medicham mega stone or a master ball.
PM me.

Doobius

looking for charizardite X. can trade one of the recent shiny event pokemon giritina, palkia, dialga. message me.

HostileKangaroo

Pokemon Coordinator
Looking for all of the Y exclusive megastones, Mewtwonite Y and Houndoomite most of all.