• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item & Pokerus Trading Thread

jubigan

In-Game Master
Hey, I have a TON of Fossils from Y that you can get through Rock Smash. Ever once in a while I spend a couple of days doing nothing but collecting these Fossils. If you want one, PM me with Offers. I am willing to go through the trouble, so you don't have to!

Cullination

Looking For: X exclusive mega stones and Lucky Eggs

Offering: Master Ball, Light Ball, Pokerus, Hidden Ability Eevee and Ditto, Evolution Stones, Heart Scales, or Squirtle with Aura Sphere.

Will entertain most offers, send a PM to discuss more.

cwertle

Don't Blink!
Looking for: Charazardite X
Offering: Shiny luvdis with pokerus

xKomon

Looking for mewtwonite Y, will trade it with imposter ditto with pokerus holding mewtwonite X. Do let me know thanks

Last edited:

Tribute

Looking to trade off my spitbacks:

5 IV spitback cleffas
4 IV scyther spitbacks (None of the 4 are SpA)
4 IV HP Bunnelby spitbacks
Ideal 5 Bunnelby spitbacks, but with the wrong ability

Need:
Charizardite X/M2nite X/Tyranitarite/Manectrite

Leonn

Looking for Meowstic M Modest HA atleast 4 IV
Zapdos 4-5+IV Timid

Offering X exclusive mega stones(exempting Pinsirite, Mewtwo x)
Shiny Floette (only if it's the zapdos)
See signature

Private message me

Momiji

I hate rainbows!
Looking for Manectricite.

I can trade bulbasaurs, squirtle, charmande, dratini/dragonair (with marvel scale), beldum (adamant if needed), togepi, ninetails, any of the kalos starters

Cy3o

have charizard x

looking for
4iv pokes
shines(no chain fish)

pm asap since I will restart my game soon.

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
Looking for lucky egg. Pm me to discuss trade.

offering level 3 zorua with perfect hp, defence sp deffence and speed iv's, timid nature (accidentaly battled 1 level 15 combee with it in my party ) looking for a pincir mega stone

TehBrickster

Novice Breeder
Offering Heracronite. Looking for X exclusive mega stones.

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
Desperately in need of leftovers, will trade for y exclusive megastones or a dratini with all perfect stats except spatk plus hidden ability. I have pokerus too and lots of other 3 or 4 IV pokemon or hidden ability pokemon. PM or VM with offers.

Axlethered

Derptastic Trainer
Seeking:
Male Shiny Houndour w/ Flash Fire ←The lower level, the better

Offering:
Master Ball
Zygarde
Mewtwo
Mewtwonite X
Pinsirite
Tyranitarite
Manectrite

I'm willing to offer up more than one of these for the Houndour.
PM Me~

Momiji

I hate rainbows!
looking for Manectricite

Can trade kano and kalos starters
timid, serene grace togepis
adamant marvel scale daratini or dragonair (female or male for breeding purposes)
Adamant beldums

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Lf any shiny pokemon! willing to trade leftovers,lightball.everstone,lucky egg in exchange on a pokemon with hidden ability and pokerus pm me if interested