• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item & Pokerus Trading Thread

Sacred Stride

I can trade you any battle maison item. Looking for dream world or flawless IV pokemon. PM offer

SilentReaper

Irrelevant
Looking for mega charizard x mega stone.
Can trade: BP items, pokerus, HA starters, 4iv honedges and noibat, 2 iv german ditto, other mega stones. Pm me to work out a deal

not589

I have a Tyranitarite for trade, I'm looking for IV bred Pokemon.

Gilardino

Offer: flawless 6IV modest charmander, 4IV ditto, pokerus, shiny clauncher
Need: Oval Charm, Adamant japanese ditto with decent IVs, other cool offers

cwertle

Don't Blink!
I have pokerus, PM me with offers?

HEROxPANDA

I LIKE CHEESE
need leftovers for trade i have absolite,light ball, lucky egg, alakazite, heracronite,gyradosite, aerodactylite, Garchompite, Blastoisinite (maybe charizardite X) satchet, shell bell, japanese zorua, viviillons depending on which one you want, everstones, rotoms, water and fire stone pm me if interested

Last edited:

xKomon

Looking for mewtwonite Y, will trade it with imposter ditto with pokerus holding mewtwonite X. Do let me know thanks

hollowdazz

normal type: Aipom,
Looking for Charizardite Y and Heracrossite
I have pokerus, and a good amount of HA pokemon (pm me for list) and a couple of egg move pokemon (pm for list) , master ball, evolution stones, Pinsirite
pm me offers also willing to hear out offers

Last edited:

raulle90

I have pokerus to offer, looking for Y exclusive pokemon/mega stones (really looking for mega stones!!!)

Last edited:

Cy3o

have both charizard x and y stones.

looking for 4-5 iv pokes
shines with good natures(no chains)

pm me

Relics

Duckwizard
Trading my Mewtwonite X for a Mewtwonite Y!

Kierzor

Kinda reminiscing
Offering 2 leftovers and pokerus. Looking for 5 IV pokemon (Tyrunt, Gible, Chespin and Charmander would be preferred if possible)

PM me if you wanna trade

Last edited:

TommyH

PokéBreeder
Looking for the pokerus. PM me

Ivorytigress

Derp Tiger :D
Can anyone help me with getting Pokerus?

jubigan

In-Game Master
Wanting a Specific fossil, but don't want to spend minutes upon hours hoping to find the one you want? Well, people, I am your answer. I have Several of the Rock Smash Fossils on hand, and will be hunting for more tomorrow. I DO NOT have an extra sail fossil, but am willing to breed an Amaura for you instead. PM me with your offers, and will try to set you up with one! You get one of each, if you are willing to part with a shiny Charmander or one if it's evos. Nature or IV's are not necessary, but appreciated.