• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item & Pokerus Trading Thread

Baconator

I shook it.
I'm trading Pokerus infected Starter Pokemon, looking for shinies and X exclusive mega stones. PM me.

Smeargle1987

Reckless Trainer
Im in desperate need of a masterball-if theres anyone on here who doesnt want theres (because they like a challenge) or just dont want it let me know and we can work something out

kc555

I am looking for pokerus. I can offer fennekin, charmander, helioptile, froakie, litleo, bulbasuar, tyrunt, and amura. Pm me with offers.

Kierzor

Kinda reminiscing
Looking for master balls so I can soft reset the legendaries when I get X. I can offer Y exclusive mega stones, evolution stones and other items. PM me with any offers

Luc25

Already got them all

Last edited:

LadyRinsun

IcyFluffTrainer
Heya! Looking for a Charizardite X, offering:

1st gen starters (female if interested)
(--> Modest Charmander for trade too)

6th gen starters (female if interesteld)

All Y exclusives like Skrelp, Manectric

Willing to trade all starters + exclusives for the Charizardite X.

Feel free to message me :)

mick_1232001

I can trade pokerus, please PM me if interested

MattzOr

Breeder
I have Pokerus. PM me if you want to trade.

UnoDS

Looking to trade my Charizardite X for the Y version if anyone feels like trading, send me a message and we can arrange it.

fd203

Breeder and Trainer
looking
Hondew Berry
Pomeg Berry
Kelpsy Berry
offering starters,deino, bagon, axew, gible, dratin and larvitar.

Housey98

Looking for ability capsule, have a variety to offer from my X version, including Pokerus, PM if interested

*****MEWTWONITE Y NEEDED*****

PM me what you want, I have access to X exclusive stones and Charizardite X, and many other rare items...

I have pokerus on X I'd be willing to trade a pokemon with it for a modest Rotom if anyone has one.

Jamjam

I have the following all of which I will give for a charizardite x:
Master ball
Venusaurite
Protector
Rare candy x3
I also have the following y exclusives in ALL natures:
Electrike
Spritzer
Skrelp
And extras:
Shelgons (ask for nature)
Larvesta (ask for nature)
Shuppet (ask for nature)
Gabite (ask for nature)
As well as ALL 7 starters currently available.
Please Pm me if your interested.