• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item & Pokerus Trading Thread

Shadow Darkrai 101

Unidentified Trainer
I have a Pinsirite (mega evolves pinser) and I'm willing to trade it over for a houndoominite. If you want anything extra with pinsirite, please PM me if your interested.

dr.agon

Champion!
I have every mega stone in y,im looking for charizardite x or tyranitarite. Thanks!

black01

Hey everyone just looking for someone to trade me a pokemon with Pokerus I can trade a rare candy or kanto starters for it or we can work something out PM if interested

kc555

Hello, I am looking for togepi or it's evolutions, I can offer pokerus in exchange.
Edit completed trade.

Last edited:
I have pokerus to trade for either charzardite(x or y) or an agronite

Pm me if interested my fc is 4141 1950 2755

Last edited:

yeater42

Hi, looking for armament Aron or (nuteral) lev 0-25 with Aggronite. Offering naughty Charmander with Charzite X

FC: 3539-8845-8697

Mrich20

Just looking for some friend codes to add for the Friend Safari. Mine's 0834-1787-3731. PM me if you add me please

Jamjam

Ok am searching for a Manectrite, Pinsirite and Tyranitrite.
I can offer:
-Venusaur LVL. 45 holding Venusaurite
-Event Torchic with Blazikenite
-Fennekin, Chespin, Froakie, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Torchic any nature and any gender
-ANY pokemon in my friend safari (too many to list so just ask for what your looking for) in any nature/gender.
-ANY of the above holding a master ball.
If what you want is not here, I will go hunt whatever you want down :)
I have Pokémon Y, let me know if you want an exclusive.

PM me with what you want for yours :)

Last edited:

Mr_Mystery

Man of Mysteries

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Looking for the Y exclusive mega stones. Send offers.

Ryano Ra

Verdant Vitality
I'm currently looking for a Charizardinite Y. I currently have Lucarionite, Blazikenite, and Venusaurinite. Will trade any of the three Mega Stones for Charizardinite Y. :)

SunTea07

Ace Trainer
Im looking for a charizardrite x willing to trade my charizardrite y pm me :)

bzz233

Looking for Mewtwonite Y and am offering Mewtwonite X. PM me if you're interested. Thank you!