• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item & Pokerus Trading Thread

WesleyEve

~Space Ninja Bunny~
Looking for a Shiny Stone
Can trade Pokerus, 1st and 6th gen starters, Jpn Ditto, Moon stone, Power Items

Edit: Trade done :D

Last edited:

Crazi

Turtwig
Trading:
Charizardite X
Abomasite
Kangaskhanite
Scizorite
Garchompite
Gengarite
Aerodactylite
MewTwonite X
Absolite

LF:
Shinies(Non-Chain Fishing)
5IV pokemons

Also I have a shiny Shelgon, shiny Dugtrio, and a shiny Clauncher. Will trade for other shinies mainly looking for gen6, but will consider all (Chain fished shinies for chain fished shinies)

HEROxPANDA

I LIKE CHEESE
Dont know if this would be the right section but i need some help. On my X version i have 26 eggs and i need them on my Y version if you help me transfer them to my Y ill give you 26 2-4 Random IV dratini's with its HA and adamant nature with dragon dance plz pm me if interested

i can also throw in one of the following:

moon stone
lucky egg
light ball
gengarite
garchompite
absolite
blastoisinite
lacarionite
alakazite

Last edited:

bushie

i'm lookin to switch my pinsir mega stone for a heracross mega stone msg if interested

mikeman7001

Hello all i want is a charizardite X stone im offering my master ball, electerizer, absol's mega stone, JPN Xerneas, or any other requested item if i can find it. please PM me.

Axlethered

Derptastic Trainer
Seeking:

Priority:

Female Telepathy Noibat/Noivern - Gotten [Thanks, Macklin!]
SHINY MALE HOUNDOUR with FLASH FIRE, the lower level, the better!
Shiny Weedle/Kakuna/Beedrill
Non priority:
Male Shiny Zangoose

Have:
Master Ball
Zygarde
Mewtwo
Mewtwonite X
Pinsirite
Tyranitarite
Manectrite
Blazikenite

↓ Make any offer you want on these, if you want them.
JP Ditto
JP Rotom
JP Fennekin
JP Honedge
JP Axew

PM me~

Last edited:

Sietse23

*Brainfarts*
Offering:
Venusaurite
Gengarite
Gardevoirite
Pokerus

Lokking for:
Pinsirite
Charizardite X
Mewtwonite X
Tyranitarite

Pm me if you want to work something out.

MHPunk1691

Just saying again, if anyone needs Pokerus I'll gladly help! PM me if interested!!

Tius

I got 3 Leftovers for trade PM me offers!

Charizard006

Beginning Trainer
I have a Mewtwonite X, I want to trade for a Mewtwonite Y.

Decanus

Looking for Heracronite or Aggronite. I can trade Pinsirite, Manectite or any of the Kanto starters plus Chespin, Froakie or Torchic. PM me if you're interested.

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
Can someone please help me get just 9 vitamins. I'm only in Courmarine and I want to finish training one of my pokémon and I need 1 iron, 4 hp up, and 4 zinc. If someone could please help me, pm me.

vedil

I do liek mudkipz.
Someone pleaseee, I really need these stones. :( Especially Charizard and Aggron.

Looking for:
Charizardite Y,
Mewtonite Y,
Aggronite,
Houndoomite.

Offering:
- Honedges - Brave, Luxury Ball, 31/31/31/31/31/x, 31/31/31/31/31/0, 31/31/31/31/31/31
- Marills - 4V, 5V, Adamant, Dive Ball, Belly Drum + Aqua Jet.
- Eevees, various IVs (ranging from 3V to 4V), Bold, Heal Ball, Wish + Yawn
- Charmander, Outrage + Dragon Dance (can breed it, IVs unknown)
- Japanese Ditto
- BP Items upon request
- Hidden Ability 'mons
- Pokerus

Last edited:

hotchmun

I have some EV breeding to do and grinding for BP is beyond boring. I'm looking for a power weight, power belt, power lens, and power band. I'm offering pokerus and/or hidden ability Pokemon. The hidden ability Pokemon I have are Charmeleon (males and females), Froakie (female), Braixen (males and females), Absol, Riolu, Abra, Ditto, Ivysaur, Manectric, Lampent, Wartortle, Kirlia, and a few more. PM me please. :)

EDIT: trade done!

Last edited:

shadowF

looking for charazarite x. pm me if you have one.