• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Item & Pokerus Trading Thread

Raiin

Johto Boy
I am willing to trade a shiny floatzel for a choice scarf. I don't feel like doing the battle mansion right now... I also want charizardnite Y, I have X if anyone wants to trade.

hollowdazz

normal type: Aipom,
LF
Houndoomite
Leftovers
Aggronite

FT
Ha pokemon Vulpix, Froakie, Dratini, Goomy, Fletchling, Shroomish, Bagon, Spiritomb, Snover, Golurk, Pawniard, Lampent, Pancham, Heracross, Venomoth, Liepard, Klefki, Clefairy, Bunnelby, Gligar, Gyarados, Swinub, Venipede, Chespin, Bulbasaur, Xatu, Absol, Drowzee, Sandile, Drilbur, Larvesta, Eevee, Gible, Noibat, Abra, Charmander, Growlithe, Shinx, Litleo

Egg move pokemon dd and outrage Larvitar, Bullet punch Riolu, Outrage Gible, DD and outrage Charmander, Stealth rock and icicle crash Swinub, Brave bird and whirlwind Skarmory, DD and thunder and ice fang Tyrunt, Elemental punches Meditite, Aura sphere and dragon pulse Squirtle, Sucker puunch and play rough Absol

Misc. Master Ball, Pokerus, Evolution Stones, Weather rocks, and can get Bp items, Pokerus, Yveltal

Pm me offers also willing to trade for things not in my wants

White2011

Offering master ball for good iv pokemon with egg moves. message me.

Boston's Best

looking for all X exclusive mega stones. willing to farm or breed anyone available. I have all synchro abilities and pokerus to offer. willing to trade any battle institute items. PM me if interested or if you want something else for the items.

pipo02

I want to trade my Charizardnite X with anyone's Charizardnite Y

want it so bad
PM me now!!

:edit: 5043-2577-8657 this is my FC
add me ^^

Last edited:

LinkZ

Hehe.. I also want to trade my Charizardite X for a Charizardite Y, I can also give you a Braixen with hidden ability and Pokérus if you want!
FC is in my signature, PM me!

shadowF

have pokerus. pm me for offers.

Azuron

Scurfy
I'm looking for a Tyranitarite!
I can offer a 5 IV Adamant Mawile (female, Intimidation, and its IV are 31/31/31/XX/31/31) and one of my shinies (I have Poliwag, Skrelp and Clawitzer). They can have Pokérus if you want.

PM me if interested.

EDIT: traded!

Last edited:
I have Pokerus and I'm not looking for anything outlandish. Just PM me offers and there's a chance I'll accept them!

Sietse23

*Brainfarts*
Offering:
Gardevoirite
Gengarite
Venusaurite
Pokerus
HA Pokemon
Sun Stone
BP Items
Y exclusive pokemon

Looking for:
Charizardite X (Will trade a Mega Stone, Pokerus and a HA Pokemon)
Mewtwonite X (Same as above)
Tyranitarite (Will trade Mega Stone, Pokerus, HA Pokemon. 2 out of the three)
Pinsirite (Same as above)
IV bred Pokemon
Leftovers
Lucky Egg

Pm me if you're interested or if you want to make an offer, Ill read my Pm box at least once a day.

Violetneko

Eevee and Gallade <3
Looking for a Dawn Stone(s) and Mewtwonite Y. I have Mewtwonite X and Pokerus. If you need any X exclusive pokemon I have them also. Let me know :3

Ekans647

Strongest Shield
Looking for Tyranitarite. Offering Heracronite, Houndoomite, Charizardite, Aggonite & Pokerus.

Last edited: